Duff's Roses?

Decorating By terrier Updated 12 Jun 2008 , 4:28pm by cupcakemkr

terrier Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
terrier Posted 12 Jun 2008 , 4:14pm
post #1 of 2

OK what is the difference between Duff's roses and the "other" ribbon roses?
and is it "Duff" from Ace of Cakes that these roses are coming from?
OK I know some of you a laughing and think I am silly but everytime I see it on someone post.... to me they just look like ribbon roses.... Am I crazy? icon_cry.gif

1 reply
cupcakemkr Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cupcakemkr Posted 12 Jun 2008 , 4:28pm
post #2 of 2

a duff rose is 3 (or more) fondant circles rolled and shaped into a rose; a ribbon rose is a strip of fondant folded over in half lengthwise and rolled into a rose, it is puffy and more "cartoonish/whimsical" looking




Quote by @%username% on %date%