What Is The Name Of This Shape Pan

Decorating By vickster Updated 6 Jun 2008 , 4:08pm by Juds2323

vickster Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
vickster Posted 6 Jun 2008 , 4:01pm
post #1 of 2

I was wondering if someone could help me identify this shape pan. It's a dog, but it's not "playful pup" or "puppy" or any of the Blue's pans. It's a puppy, from the side. The head is big and it has a collar with a round dog tag on it. I can just "wing it", but I always like to see the ideas in the Wilton sheets.

1 reply
Juds2323 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Juds2323 Posted 6 Jun 2008 , 4:08pm
post #2 of 2

do you have a picture? I beleive there is usually a number stamped into the pan that will help identify it.


Quote by @%username% on %date%