Hi, Just Wanted To Introduce Myself

Decorating By aandsmommy Updated 13 Jan 2007 , 12:25am by grama_j

aandsmommy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
aandsmommy Posted 11 Jan 2007 , 6:56pm
post #1 of 11

Hi Everyone,

I finally got the courage to post here. You all are amazing decorators. I have been lurking around for months and learning so much. I have been decorating for a few years, but finally decided to do something with it. I have been having a blast. I have two little girls that keep my busy all day, a husband who is in the midst of starting his own business, and well, now me decorating cakes all night when the kiddies are in bed. It is crazy, but we are having fun. When I figure it out, I will post some pics.

I look forward to learning from you all, and hopefully will eventually have something to contribute!
Anita

10 replies
darandon Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
darandon Posted 11 Jan 2007 , 7:14pm
post #2 of 11

Hello! I love your OSU Cake. This is a great place to learn.

momtobtb Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
momtobtb Posted 11 Jan 2007 , 7:15pm
post #3 of 11

Hi Anita!

I'm somewhat of a newbie myself. My name is Becky and I've learned so from CC. Looking forward to seeing your work and getting to know you!

SILVERCAT Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SILVERCAT Posted 11 Jan 2007 , 7:29pm
post #4 of 11

Welcome I too am somewhat new and do the cake thing asa hobby for now. I have two children 2.5yrs old (boy) and and almost 1yr old (girl). I am starting my first wiltons class as of tonight and can't wait!

cocorum21 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cocorum21 Posted 11 Jan 2007 , 7:30pm
post #5 of 11

Welcome Anita!

Marksgirl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Marksgirl Posted 11 Jan 2007 , 7:45pm
post #6 of 11

Welcome Anita,

Welcome aboard...you will just love it here...but be very careful...it is very addictive.

Sue

missyek Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
missyek Posted 11 Jan 2007 , 7:46pm
post #7 of 11

Welcome! Glad you came out of lurkdom! I lurked for a long time too before posting and now I'm VERY addicted! You will have tons of fun here! thumbs_up.gif

sweet_as_tisse Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweet_as_tisse Posted 12 Jan 2007 , 9:31pm
post #8 of 11

Hi and Welcome Anita

I dont need to tell you how addictive this site is, i bet you already know that!..

Your cakes are fabulous, i look forward to seeing more!

cheers

kylie

ShirleyW Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ShirleyW Posted 12 Jan 2007 , 9:57pm
post #9 of 11

Hi Anita, welcome. I am a fairly new newbie myself. You will like this forum very much, filled with talented, sharing people.

kelleym Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kelleym Posted 12 Jan 2007 , 11:54pm
post #10 of 11

Welcome Anita...I also decorate at night after my 3 year old goes to bed. You've found a wonderful community!

grama_j Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
grama_j Posted 13 Jan 2007 , 12:25am
post #11 of 11

HI Anita !
Welcome........ your cakes are AMAZING !! I'm Grama-J..... and although retired, I'm loving the free time to "play" with cakes..... I'm having sooo much fun..... wish I could figure out how to post the pictures, icon_redface.gif I would love to share too.....sighhh... LOL!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%