What Is A Double Sided Mold/veiner? Is It Like A Sandwich?

Decorating By CakeDiva73 Updated 25 May 2008 , 1:47am by sugarshack

CakeDiva73 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakeDiva73 Posted 24 May 2008 , 10:51pm
post #1 of 2

I am looking at the all in one rose veiner set and another veiner on GSA and although there are two veiner shown, it says 'double sided'. Does that mean one pattern on one side and a different one on the other or are they talking about two sep. veiners that you use like a sandwich (a piece of rolled, cut gumpaste being the PB & J).

I want the veiner sets of they are two piece and will act like a press but not if it is one veiner with a different top & bottom pattern ~ thanks!!

1 reply
sugarshack Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sugarshack Posted 25 May 2008 , 1:47am
post #2 of 2

a double sided veiner is 2 pieces that you sandwich the GP in between. it veins both sides of the petal/leaf at the same time. I love tham!

Quote by @%username% on %date%