I Am So Screwed, Need Help/advice Asap

Business By karateka Updated 25 May 2008 , 1:25am by cheeseball

karateka Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
karateka Posted 24 May 2008 , 8:15pm
post #31 of 34

Ok, here she blows!

THe bride came in while I was cleaning up and raved about it, and wants to talk about another cake for her daughter. I have to say, with all the trouble, I'm pleased with how it looks. At least I learned a few things.

http://www.cakecentral.com/modules.php?name=gallery&file=displayimage&pid=1224707&done=1

I should be three sheets to the wind in about 45 minutes. icon_lol.gif

Thanks to all of you who responded with advice, I really appreciate it!

mjballinger Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mjballinger Posted 24 May 2008 , 8:38pm
post #32 of 34

The cake looks great! I tried to leave a comment but my computer keeps having problems "running scripts" on some pages so I wanted to tell you here! It looks like fondant! I'm going to try that someday, because it really looks good!

lepaz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lepaz Posted 24 May 2008 , 8:39pm
post #33 of 34

Of course she loved it! It came out GREAT!!
Happy three sheets! icon_lol.gif You've earned it!

cheeseball Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cheeseball Posted 25 May 2008 , 1:25am
post #34 of 34

That you were able to get cream cheese frosting to look like that is a minor miracle as far as I'm concerned...I made my Mom a coconut pound cake with lime curd filling and cream cheese frosting for Mother's Day (sheer lunacy in 95 degree weather with 90% humidity and no a/c, but I did it anyway icon_lol.gif )...and cussed them (the filling and frosting, that is) for daring to oppose me. Even back home in the States, I always felt that was simply not a frosting to use for customers. Brava to you!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%