Wedding Bouquet Is The Best!!!

Decorating By pjaycakes Updated 24 May 2008 , 4:01am by vickymacd

pjaycakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pjaycakes Posted 22 May 2008 , 12:45am
post #1 of 28

I just made a batch of Sugarshack's icing and used the wedding bouquet. I absolutely love it. I can't really describe the taste but it is very light and almost floral in fragrance. I used 4 tab for the 6qt recipe which is less than called for, but I thought it was perfect. I will definitely be buying more. Now if they just sold it by the gallon hmmm....

27 replies
superstar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
superstar Posted 22 May 2008 , 1:01am
post #2 of 28

I have just bought some & can't wait to try it.

wgoat5 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
wgoat5 Posted 22 May 2008 , 1:46am
post #3 of 28

YOU ALL are the ones that bought all of this liquid gold up LOL.. I went to place my order and they were out!!!!

Tell me though .. is it citrusy?

Give me some.. just pour it in a envelope LOL icon_wink.gif

pjaycakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pjaycakes Posted 22 May 2008 , 1:51am
post #4 of 28

Christi - You are baked girl icon_razz.gif LOL.

No it is not citrsy. I thought it would be though (I hate citrus flavored anything), but it's not. It's really hard to describe, kind of a light nutty floral taste. It doesn't burn your throat and isn't heavy. If I could pm you a spoonful I would. icon_sad.gif

wgoat5 Posted 22 May 2008 , 1:56am
post #5 of 28

LOL he had some back in stock.. so I ordered icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

Thank you Patty.. I have had a hard time trying to find out what it tastes like!

Ok OPENING MOUTH .. <------insert spoon patty

sugarshack Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sugarshack Posted 22 May 2008 , 2:04am
post #6 of 28

told ya'll

tee hee

you can order quarts and gallons directly from miss sandra too.

sugarshack Posted 22 May 2008 , 2:05am
post #7 of 28

imo it has almond, butter, vanilla and other tasty undertones. not citrusy

dessert1st Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dessert1st Posted 22 May 2008 , 2:08am
post #8 of 28

I'm hoping mine arrives in time for my friend's wedding cake. IWhen I spoke to Miss Sandra, she was so nice & offered to mail it the *same* day she received payment. How's that for service!?!? I can't wait to try it.

wgoat5 Posted 22 May 2008 , 2:12am
post #9 of 28

icon_smile.gif

Mrs. Sharon will you be bringing any of this to Evansville with ya? icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif <--- pearlies (isnt she just the cutest now I have to bring it !!! * doing Sharons thinking icon_biggrin.gif * )

sugarshack Posted 22 May 2008 , 4:27pm
post #10 of 28

yep! I will!

wgoat5 Posted 22 May 2008 , 4:32pm
post #11 of 28

Thank you so much Mrs. Sharon icon_smile.gif

4Gifts4Lisa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
4Gifts4Lisa Posted 22 May 2008 , 4:39pm
post #12 of 28

Someone needs to bring it to cake camp.

This stuff is YUMMY!!! I am so glad GSA stocks it now.

Linda5606 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Linda5606 Posted 22 May 2008 , 6:52pm
post #13 of 28

sharon
you're coming to evansville? when? for a visit or ??? i live in evansville
linda

debiz1123 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
debiz1123 Posted 22 May 2008 , 6:56pm
post #14 of 28

I had asked this on sugarshack's buttercream tips, but for some reason I can't get to the last page.

Anyway I just ordered some Wedding bouguet and I was looking locally for the sweetex, I called a bakery supplier and they have something called bakemark, has anyone used this or heard of it?

Thanks in advance!

Debbie

SugarBakerz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SugarBakerz Posted 22 May 2008 , 7:23pm
post #15 of 28

WB is all I use now unless the recipe is specific to something else. I even use it in my No Fail Sugar Cookies... yummo!

justsweet Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
justsweet Posted 22 May 2008 , 7:26pm
post #16 of 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by debiz1123

I had asked this on sugarshack's buttercream tips, but for some reason I can't get to the last page.

Anyway I just ordered some Wedding bouguet and I was looking locally for the sweetex, I called a bakery supplier and they have something called bakemark, has anyone used this or heard of it?

Thanks in advance!

Debbie

I use bakemark, works great in making my icing. I also used it with Sugarshack recipe and it works great too.

I buy from them 50lbs of hi ratio cost me $24.00. No business license needed just pay cash at will call.

cocobean Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cocobean Posted 22 May 2008 , 7:46pm
post #17 of 28

Does anyone have a recipe for wedding bouquet? One gal had a recipe for cream bouquet. (I don't remember who is was but thank you)!

She mixed:
1T. lemon juice (I use lemon extract)
1 t. vanilla
1t. butter extract
1t. almond extract

Even though it has lemon extract in it, it doesn't taste lemony to me.

Anyone have a recipe for wedding bouquet?

Recipe for princess (something)???

debiz1123 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
debiz1123 Posted 22 May 2008 , 7:52pm
post #18 of 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by justsweet

Quote:
Originally Posted by debiz1123

Thanks in advance!

Debbie

I use bakemark, works great in making my icing. I also used it with Sugarshack recipe and it works great too.

I buy from them 50lbs of hi ratio cost me $24.00. No business license needed just pay cash at will call.

Thank you! I'm in Sunny California also in Kern County.

formerbuckeye Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
formerbuckeye Posted 23 May 2008 , 4:56pm
post #19 of 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarshack

you can order quarts and gallons directly from miss sandra too.

Is there a price difference between ordering from Global or from Miss Sandra (I am partial to that name icon_wink.gif )? How do I order from her?

Sandra

cocobean Posted 23 May 2008 , 7:58pm
post #20 of 28

Who is miss Sandra? icon_confused.gif

Suzycakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Suzycakes Posted 23 May 2008 , 8:24pm
post #21 of 28

Miss Sandra is the lady who owns/runs B & B Cakes & Supplies in Hammond Lousiana. She actually developed the Wedding Bouquet flavor - if I remember this correctly from previous posts by Sugarshack.

I just received my 3rd quart bottle -- from the time I sent my money order to the time I received -- exactly 7 days!! She is quick & fast!

Sugarshack described the flavor perfectly! When you smell it you just immediately picture a wedding cake! Hence the butter, almond and vanilla flavors.

Now -- hummmz - Sharon - are you going to be in Evansville - when, what time, what for? Any more tickets available? Share the info please!!!

Suze

sugarshack Posted 23 May 2008 , 8:38pm
post #22 of 28

first fri and sat in feb 2009, jen dontz and i will be teaching our 2 day class. (tentative)

wgoat5 Posted 23 May 2008 , 8:44pm
post #23 of 28

* doin the happy dance * I can't wait Sharon!!! icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

Suzycakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Suzycakes Posted 23 May 2008 , 8:56pm
post #24 of 28

and the info on where and how to get tickets to this event????

If there is a list being tallied - please add me to it!

I'm not that close -- but closer than the other one in Baton Rouge!

Suze

cocobean Posted 23 May 2008 , 9:45pm
post #25 of 28

Thanks for the info about Sandra. icon_smile.gif Sorry that I keep persisting in knowing what is in the wedding bouquet flavor detective.gif but, the butter, almond and vanilla sound like cream bouquet,which I love, (minus) the lemon flavor. What other flavor could be in it besides almond, vanilla and butter??? Anyone what to take a guess??? If I look on the back of my cream bouquet flavoring bottle it says oil of lemon and other essential oils and extractives. Anyone have a bottle of wedding bouquet and can read the back to see if it says anything other than almond, vanilla and butter? Do tell, please! tapedshut.gif

alidpayne Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
alidpayne Posted 24 May 2008 , 3:38am
post #26 of 28

Sharon, Are we talking Evansville, IN? If so, exactly what will the class cover, and what is the cost. I am really close to Evansville!

sugarshack Posted 24 May 2008 , 3:43am
post #27 of 28

yes, I will try to find the link to the previous class info, or those interested email me please. I do not want to break forum rules.

Thanks!

vickymacd Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
vickymacd Posted 24 May 2008 , 4:01am
post #28 of 28

sorry I can't help you on the formula for wedding bouquet, but in answer to someone elses question....it's Princess Emulsion.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%