Tip 1M

Decorating By Lippy Updated 16 May 2008 , 6:49pm by awolf24

Lippy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lippy Posted 16 May 2008 , 4:33pm
post #1 of 2

Is there another tip that can be used in place of 1M that will give you almost the same design?

1 reply
awolf24 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
awolf24 Posted 16 May 2008 , 6:49pm
post #2 of 2

You can use any really large open star tip. Or for the big swirl on top of cupcakes, I often use a very large round tip.

My "1M" tip is not really Wilton's 1M, it is some off brand that doesn't even have a number on it but it is just a big open star.

What do you want to use it for? That might help us give you more info.

Quote by @%username% on %date%