Sugarcraft Gun

Decorating By kimmyboo925 Updated 10 May 2008 , 3:18pm by tlreetz

kimmyboo925 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kimmyboo925 Posted 9 May 2008 , 9:14pm
post #1 of 7

Can anyone review this product. I was thinking about ordering it and was wanting some feedback from all that own one. Thanks in advance....Sugarcraft Gun

6 replies
BlakesCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BlakesCakes Posted 10 May 2008 , 1:44am
post #2 of 7

I have the "shugar kraft" gun. I don't like the squeeze handle or the shortness of the barrel.

I much prefer my Makin's Clay Extruder (shiny mint green metal) that I got from Michael's with a coupon. It has a twist, T handle and a long barrel. I get nice long ropes out of it, it's easy to clean, and an extra pack of 10 or so different disks was pretty inexpensive.

HTH
Rae

kimmyboo925 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kimmyboo925 Posted 10 May 2008 , 2:43pm
post #3 of 7

Thank you so much... ill look for that next trip there icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

BlakesCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BlakesCakes Posted 10 May 2008 , 2:50pm
post #4 of 7

You're welcome! And welcome to CC.

By the way, the reason you see [blocked] in the title is because the word "s----c---t" (shugarkraft spelled correctly) is blocked on this site. The reasons are complex, but basically there is a retail company by that name that has a beef with CakeCentral, so the admins. have blocked the use of the company name, and hence the word, so as not to have additional problems.

Rae

CelebrationCakery Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CelebrationCakery Posted 10 May 2008 , 2:57pm
post #5 of 7

I just bought the Makin's one on amazon too, I think quite a few people buy it there too...you may be able to get free shipping as well. (Our Michaels has not had any in months...gumpaste either though)

Tona Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Tona Posted 10 May 2008 , 3:13pm
post #6 of 7

I ALSO GOT MINE ON AMAZON.COM WTIH FREE SHIPPING.

tlreetz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tlreetz Posted 10 May 2008 , 3:18pm
post #7 of 7

Ditto! The clay extruder is what I use, too and I LOVE IT!!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%