Wilton site has it listed but when i bring up the document it says there is no information. Anyone have the instructions?
To Decorate Winnie the Pooh Cake
You will need Wilton Decorating Tips 3 and 16; Wilton Icing Colors in
Violet, Black, Royal Blue, Burgundy and Winnie the Pooh Icing Colors
Kit (or use Brown, Golden Yellow and No-Taste Red instead of Kit; see
how to mix Winnie the Pooh Colors below), Wilton Piping Gel. We
suggest you tint all icings at one time, while the cake cools. Refrigerate
icing in covered containers until ready to use.
Make 4 cups buttercream icing:
â¢ Tint 1/8 cup light yellow (thin with 1 teaspoon light corn syrup)
â¢ Tint 2 cups yellow*
â¢ Tint 1/8 cup dark yellow** (thin with 1 teaspoon light corn syrup)
â¢ Tint 3/4 cup blue***
â¢ Tint 3/4 cup red
â¢ Tint 1/8 cup black (thin with 1 teaspoon light corn syrup)
â¢ Tint 1/8 cup burgundy (thin with 1 teaspoon light corn syrup)
â¢ Tint 1 Tablespoon piping gel yellow (or honey can be used)
How to Mix Winnie the Pooh Colors
*For Winnie the Pooh Yellow, mix Golden Yellow with a little Brown and No-
**Add a little more Brown to Winnie the Pooh Yellow
***For Hunny Pot Blue, mix Royal Blue and add Violet
Decorate in Numerical Order
1. Ice pad of paw smooth in dark yellow.
2. Ice inside hunny pot smooth in light yellow.
3. Ice hunny pot label smooth in blue.
4. Outline details on Pooh bear, shirt and pot using tip 3 black strings.
5. Pipe tip 3 black eyebrows and grin; pipe in eyes, nose and inside mouth
(smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch).
6. Pipe tip 3 burgundy tongue (smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch).
7. Cover Pooh Bear with tip 16 yellow stars.
8. Cover shirt with tip 16 red stars.
9. Cover Hunny Pot with tip 16 blue stars.
10. Print âhunnyâ inside label on pot using tip 3 black strings.
11. Pipe tinted piping gel (or honey) on paw and spilling out of pot.
i can send you a pic and instruction if you like. i dont know if its the same pan but i'm willing to send it to you. let me know. craftywiney