Where Is The Best Place On-Line To Buy Cake Pans?

Decorating By angelcakes5 Updated 17 Apr 2008 , 3:23am by Jopalis

angelcakes5 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
angelcakes5 Posted 10 Apr 2008 , 12:37am
post #1 of 9

I am looking to buy a 15" round pan. I cannot find the pan in any stores. Where is the best place and price to get pans? I do have all Wilton now, but would be willing to try another kind.

Thanks!

8 replies
lardbutt Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lardbutt Posted 10 Apr 2008 , 1:59am
post #2 of 9

I just got my new Magic Line pans today! They are exactly what I have needed! The sides are so straight, not slightly slanted like Wilton.

I got them from Into the Oven. Of all the sites I researched, they were the cheapest including shipping. They were a pleasure to do business with.

HTH, MessyBaker

servingzero Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
servingzero Posted 10 Apr 2008 , 2:12am
post #3 of 9

check out Shop bakers nook.com also I got mine there (and I live in canada, still shipping was reasonable) they have Fat Daddio's pans, and have a nice heft to them. I love them icon_smile.gif The operators of the site are extremely helpful and nice! I will be shopping with them again and again!

** note... there, hopefully that link is fixed!! (type it into your browser, withoust spaces, CC get's jealous I guess haha icon_wink.gif )

HerBoudoir Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
HerBoudoir Posted 10 Apr 2008 , 2:34am
post #4 of 9

I know that Magic Line pans have them in 15 inch x 2 inch. If you do a search you should be able to find them icon_smile.gif

golfgirl1227 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
golfgirl1227 Posted 10 Apr 2008 , 3:19am
post #5 of 9

I like Magic Line pans, and I think Intotheoven.com has the best prices and customer service that I've dealt with for pans.

JanH Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JanH Posted 10 Apr 2008 , 3:23am
post #6 of 9

The Cake Central Store was closed by Jackie & Heath so that they could devote more time to managing the site.

However, if you access the Global Sugar Art links from CC, a portion of the sales will be returned to CC.

Here's a GSA link:

http://m3.cakecentral.com/www/delivery/ck.php?oaparams=2__bannerid=10__zoneid=1__cb=3203edca96__maxdest=http://globalsugarart.com/cat.php?cid=799&aff=9X6GECBOFPB9

HTH

servingzero Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
servingzero Posted 10 Apr 2008 , 3:49am
post #7 of 9

that was not link I meant to send. (and didn't type that... AT ALL!)
shop bakers. nook. check their site out (shop bakers nook . com) without spaces of course. They have 15" fat daddios pans for 13.49 + shipping. Great site.
*note, I was raving about shop bakers nook before. not whatever was redirected. I'm sure they are great, but never dealt with them *shakes fist at automated redirection./editing of webistes!

angelcakes5 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
angelcakes5 Posted 16 Apr 2008 , 1:48pm
post #8 of 9

Thank you all. I did order from Global Sugar Art, to help support CC. I got my pan yesterday and ordered some Satin Ice, I have never used it so we will see! I also got the diamond pattern and some boxes. It was super easy and delivery was quick! Thanks for everyones help!

Angela

Jopalis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jopalis Posted 17 Apr 2008 , 3:23am
post #9 of 9

While you are comparison shopping, check out ahcakedesign.com. They are very competitive and I think having some sales right now.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%