Cupcake Cups!!! Help!!!

Baking By adrisss Updated 11 Jan 2007 , 1:04am by dragonwarlord1969

adrisss Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
adrisss Posted 10 Jan 2007 , 5:39am
post #1 of 4

Hello there, I had so much trouble with the cupcake liners separating in my past cupcake tower, can someone tell me where can I get this cups many use in cupcakes,

here is a picture

I know wilton sells some but they are for nuts and candies, for $ 1.69 /24 pkg,

Is there any cheaper ones?

need help!!

Thanks!! icon_smile.gif


3 replies
tayesmama Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tayesmama Posted 10 Jan 2007 , 6:49am
post #2 of 4

I'd like to know too! icon_smile.gif

ValMommytoDanny Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ValMommytoDanny Posted 11 Jan 2007 , 12:57am
post #3 of 4

I posted this the other day on the cake decorating forum. Hope it helps icon_smile.gif

Those cups are pleated portion cups. I get them from the local paper supply store for my catering. I never thought to bake in the buggers! They do look nice. You can get them either wax coated or non coated. I have the mini paper ones here, may have to try the mini cupcakes out later on.

Here's a link to a larger distributor that has them with the different sizes.

Hope this helps!

dragonwarlord1969 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dragonwarlord1969 Posted 11 Jan 2007 , 1:04am
post #4 of 4

I like the way they look too! But I wonder how hard they are to remove.


Quote by @%username% on %date%