Is This Possible???

Decorating By heycupcake Updated 3 Apr 2008 , 3:11pm by maurerba

heycupcake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
heycupcake Posted 3 Apr 2008 , 12:03am
post #1 of 4

buttercream shapes (not flowers) piped onto parchment---refridgerated...then place on the cupcakes?

I know royal is whats normally used....but...???

3 replies
MnSnow Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MnSnow Posted 3 Apr 2008 , 2:37am
post #2 of 4

This is similar to a buttercream transfer. I would put it in the freezer for a bit and then apply to the cake but it should work.

oliveoyle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
oliveoyle Posted 3 Apr 2008 , 2:59pm
post #3 of 4

I did 26 mickey mouse cupcakes last weekend for my nephew, drew all the faces on waxed paper put them in the freezer just like a FBCT then put them on the cupcakes and added ears and trim. Just remember to take into account the curved top of the cupcake,mine turned out just fine didn't take any pictures as my digital camera seems to have gone on the fritz, HTH icon_smile.gif

maurerba Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
maurerba Posted 3 Apr 2008 , 3:11pm
post #4 of 4

Like PP said it sounds just like you are making a bunch of Frozen ButterCream Transfers. I love to make them. One tip, once you take them out of the freezer move fast because they start to soften up fast. What are you making?

Quote by @%username% on %date%