Starting Business

Decorating By concha2 Updated 3 Apr 2008 , 1:28am by leily

concha2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
concha2 Posted 2 Apr 2008 , 10:14pm
post #1 of 2

Hi, I just started to sell a few cakes from home and I would like to know which kind of license do I need to be cover, type insurence, etc. I live in California. thank you

1 reply
leily Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leily Posted 3 Apr 2008 , 1:28am
post #2 of 2

It is my understanding that CA does not allow any selling of food from homes.

The best place to start will be your local health department or ag department

Quote by @%username% on %date%