A Note Of Gratitude And Appreciation...........

Decorating By Prudence Updated 3 Apr 2008 , 11:22am by lauralee422

C-Lady Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
C-Lady Posted 3 Apr 2008 , 2:46am
post #31 of 36

Your the best Jackie and Heath!!!!

staceyssweettreats Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
staceyssweettreats Posted 3 Apr 2008 , 2:49am
post #32 of 36

Thanks to Jackie, Heath and everyone else on here that offer help and assistance. I know I don't post a lot and I'm far from perfect, but I learn a lot from this site. And, hopefully, one day I will be as great as some of the people who have taken the time to help me! And then I can share my knowledge to other newbies. Thanks again! You are all appreciated! icon_biggrin.gif

lovincake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lovincake Posted 3 Apr 2008 , 2:54am
post #33 of 36

Ok...I have to put in my 2 cents worth...Jackie and Heath...you guys deserve some kind of awsome medal...what u provide for us here is beyond words. I hate to think of the stress the last few weeks have put on you and I only hope you are taking good care of yourselves. Thanks so much to you both for this site and for all that I have learned since I stumbled across it. This site has opened up a whole world to me that I am daily thankful for...Linda

vickymacd Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
vickymacd Posted 3 Apr 2008 , 3:14am
post #34 of 36

Frankly, I think the people that are the angriest are the ones that almost love this site the most ! Why else would we be angry if the site is down? Cuz we can't live without it!!

All I know is, this site has inspired me, challenged me, and gotten me the best friends ever!

Yes, this is the site I hit first thing in the morning, usually stay on way too long, can't wait to post a pic of a new cake, or check out the latest downloads. We are all CC addicts! But we are the 'sweetest' of addicts.

Jackie and Heath, hang in there, we're all behind you on keeping CC going. Ignore the bad eggs in the batter of CC!

imaginecakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
imaginecakes Posted 3 Apr 2008 , 3:30am
post #35 of 36

Life would never be the same without CC...that's for sure!!! thumbs_up.gif

Big Hugs and Thank You's!!!!!

lauralee422 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lauralee422 Posted 3 Apr 2008 , 11:22am
post #36 of 36

I dont' think I could say anything that anyone else has... I was frankly very suprised to realize how much time I do spend on this site! I depend on it so much, and the generous time andd knowledge that others spend on this site as well. I'm truly bummed out when it's down, and i"ve been so happy the last couple of days that everything has been ok. No way i'm not hanging in there, hope everyone else does too!! Thanks for everything!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%