Where To Find Small Letter Mold/cutter For Fondant

Decorating By kellycat102938 Updated 17 Mar 2008 , 3:22pm by ChefAngie

kellycat102938 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kellycat102938 Posted 17 Mar 2008 , 2:33pm
post #1 of 3

Hi all. I have seen some smaller letters (not tiny, but smaller than the wilton set) and think they are the perfect size. Does anyone know where I can find them or who makes them. thanks so much

2 replies
nefgaby Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nefgaby Posted 17 Mar 2008 , 2:57pm
post #2 of 3

Hi, you can find them at www.globalsugarart.com, there are several sets, some are by pme, fmm and jem. They are smaller than the wilton set. HTH

ChefAngie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ChefAngie Posted 17 Mar 2008 , 3:22pm
post #3 of 3

In the craft store- the supplies for sculpey works very well with rolled fondant and gumpaste.
Happy Baking and Decorating,
Chef Angie

Quote by @%username% on %date%