Popcorn Cupcakes

Decorating By momtobtb Updated 15 Mar 2008 , 10:57pm by modthyrth

momtobtb Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
momtobtb Posted 15 Mar 2008 , 8:21pm
post #1 of 3

Grrrr...of course I had the post in my watched topics and since it's not there anymore I have to ask. Where can you buy those white cups some people use for the popcorn cupcakes? I believe someone mentioned Micheal's, but I'm not sure. A bride is having a carnival theme and I was going to make some up for my consult tomorrow.


2 replies
weirkd Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
weirkd Posted 15 Mar 2008 , 8:27pm
post #2 of 3

Yes, Michaels has them.They call them nut cups but their in the cake decorating/chocolate isle.

modthyrth Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
modthyrth Posted 15 Mar 2008 , 10:57pm
post #3 of 3

They have them at great prices at Smart and Final. Probably most restaurant supply stores, too.

Quote by @%username% on %date%