American Cake Magazine! (Long...sorry)

Decorating By tonedna Updated 23 Feb 2008 , 6:01pm by KimAZ

tonedna Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tonedna Posted 23 Feb 2008 , 4:25pm
post #1 of 2

I was flipping to the American Cake Decorating Magazine and it is been a different experience this month for me. I love CC and the fact that even though i dont know the people personally, I have gotten to know some people and I have gotten t know their cakes..
This month one of my cakes is in there.. And it was nice to be there. But along my cake I did recognize cakes from people here in CC..

http://www.cakecentral.com/modules.php?name=gallery&file=displayimage&pid=804673

I think CC has open an world for us cake decorator were we can meet discuss play and have fun with our cake passions..Thanks CC and Thanks to the Magazine..for the learning tools and the people we meet through here..

icon_rolleyes.gificon_biggrin.gif
Edna

1 reply
KimAZ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KimAZ Posted 23 Feb 2008 , 6:01pm
post #2 of 2

Congratulations! It's awesome to see your own work published in a magazine!! Gorgeous cake!

I know there were at least 4 other people from CC who's cakes were in that issue. They too have posted that their cakes were in there.

The purple Lambeth method one, the 3 tier white wedding cake with the tiara, the beer bucket one and the table cake with the flower basket and starfish on top. Woohoo Cake Central'ers!!

KimAZ

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%