Tutorial/instructions For Accidental Angels

Decorating By torki Updated 5 Jan 2007 , 8:14pm by tiggy2

torki Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
torki Posted 4 Jan 2007 , 1:11am
post #1 of 8

As per request I have typed up the instructions for the angels...To those that wanted them....sorry it took so long....I got snowballed a with my first paying customers for Christmas cakes (6) and a large New Years cake. icon_surprised.gif ....anyway....I'm not sure where to post it ....could someone please tell me where I should post the instructions ( and be nice!!! icon_lol.gif ) I have done them as a word doc.......thanx

7 replies
Lejla Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lejla Posted 4 Jan 2007 , 1:28am
post #2 of 8

hi torki;

You can e-mail your instructions to the cake central moderators and they will post them in the article section as a tutorial.Or you can just post it here on the forum.You can go to your word document,copy it and paste it in the forum box.I hope this helps you.I can't wait to see how you actually did this.They are sooooooo adorable.

torki Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
torki Posted 4 Jan 2007 , 1:33am
post #3 of 8

cool bananas.... i will post them in the forum ...shortly

chaniliz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
chaniliz Posted 4 Jan 2007 , 4:40pm
post #4 of 8

Yes please post it in here.
Lizzie

StandingForJesus Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
StandingForJesus Posted 5 Jan 2007 , 6:42pm
post #5 of 8

Does anyone know if these instructions were posted? I can't seem to find them if they have been. Sure would love to have them, they are beyond adorable. Thanks for any help icon_smile.gif - Ellie

tiggy2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tiggy2 Posted 5 Jan 2007 , 7:38pm
post #6 of 8

I have them and would be happy to email them to you if you pm me your email address

darcat Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
darcat Posted 5 Jan 2007 , 7:47pm
post #7 of 8

HOly Moly torki I just looked at your pics for the accidental angels and all I can say is WOW they are fabulous all those little cake yikes what a lot of work but I would have loved to be on the receiving end of one of them lol

tiggy2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tiggy2 Posted 5 Jan 2007 , 8:14pm
post #8 of 8

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%