foxymomma521 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
foxymomma521 Posted 1 Feb 2008 , 11:52pm
post #1 of 6

I don't even know what to say!!

5 replies
Dordee Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Dordee Posted 1 Feb 2008 , 11:56pm
post #2 of 6

Wow! That is a pretty unusual wedding reception I would say. But hey as long as they were happy. I don't think I would have been able to laugh at that broad for trying to pick up my hubby though. I would have stepped up real quick, fast and in a hurry and told her "hands off honey, he's mine!" I admire you for being able to laugh at her. I get mad at things like that too easy. I wish I could let things slide off my back a lot better than I do. Probably wouldn't have half the stress I have if I did.

I forgot to say that the bride was very rude not to look at your cake for over an hour. Some people just don't any manners whatsoever!

foxymomma521 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
foxymomma521 Posted 1 Feb 2008 , 11:58pm
post #3 of 6

I'm sure "love not lies" is a huge turn on for guys!!

giggysmack Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
giggysmack Posted 2 Feb 2008 , 12:07am
post #4 of 6

LOL!! very funny story I'm sure your DH would prefer cake scraps to love not lies

just_desserts Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
just_desserts Posted 2 Feb 2008 , 12:11am
post #5 of 6

I hope they didn't pay for the cake by "Check"! If they did you better get to the bank FAST!

itsajeepthing0196 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
itsajeepthing0196 Posted 2 Feb 2008 , 12:35am
post #6 of 6

I wasnt too concerned that she was hitting on my DH because he had this absolute look of mortification on his face!!!! he was (I think, for the first time) absolutly speechless!!!! Dont worry, they payed cash! icon_biggrin.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%