Cake Topper?

Decorating By CajunDaisy Updated 30 Dec 2006 , 2:37am by sweet_as_tisse

CajunDaisy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CajunDaisy Posted 28 Dec 2006 , 4:31pm
post #1 of 5

I have been asked to do a wedding cake that is white buttercream with black ribbons on the bottom. The only decoration she is requesting is random dots on each cake. She does not like traditional cake toppers, or flowers or initials. Any suggestions out there that would be fun and different for a cake topper? Would going without a topper be too plain?

4 replies
lilie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lilie Posted 28 Dec 2006 , 4:37pm
post #2 of 5

Would she like a ribbon on top or maybe a black bead and wire topper? Sounds like a beautiful cake. Good luck!

shelbur10 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
shelbur10 Posted 28 Dec 2006 , 4:37pm
post #3 of 5

Maybe a simple fondant bow on top? I think it would be okay without a topper if she wants it to be simple.

CajunDaisy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CajunDaisy Posted 30 Dec 2006 , 2:03am
post #4 of 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilie

Would she like a ribbon on top or maybe a black bead and wire topper? Sounds like a beautiful cake. Good luck!

Do you know where I might find a picture of a black bead and wire topper like you have suggeted? She doesn't like bows either and she is very artistic. Maybe she would like this...

sweet_as_tisse Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweet_as_tisse Posted 30 Dec 2006 , 2:37am
post #5 of 5

you could make a beaded wire topper, i just had a go at some cake jewelry and it was not that hard and you can just let you imagination run wild...

kylie

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%