Gifts For Christmas

Decorating By JoanneK Updated 27 Dec 2006 , 4:09am by NewbeeBaker

JoanneK Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JoanneK Posted 26 Dec 2006 , 7:49am
post #1 of 12

Well now that Santa has come and gone I was wondering what fun cake/baking things everyone got?

I got the Cake Bible, a new cake turntable (wonderful one, nice and strong and sturdy) gumpaste cutters and pans.

How about you?

11 replies
Zmama Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Zmama Posted 26 Dec 2006 , 10:01am
post #2 of 12

None here, but I did get baking snowmen ornaments that are too cute! I've been promised a shopping spree after we move, and there's a Michaels there (YAY!) so I'm waiting impatiently.

MikeRowesHunny Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MikeRowesHunny Posted 26 Dec 2006 , 10:23am
post #3 of 12

I got:

A small angled cookie spatula

Rose Bakery cookbook

The Advanced Pastry Chef by Bo Friberg (fabulous tome!)

Professional Cake Decorating by Toba Garrett

not a bad haul!

Hope you all had a very Merry Christmas!

cncgirl00 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cncgirl00 Posted 26 Dec 2006 , 10:31am
post #4 of 12

I got a turntable and a set of 21 decorating tips with icing bag, rose nail and coupler.

all4cake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
all4cake Posted 26 Dec 2006 , 11:05am
post #5 of 12

I got nothing directly related to cake decorating. I think they all conspired this christmas. Every gift was to inspire me to RELAX!!! a full body massager, bubble bath and body lotion, a light up potpourri warmer, an ipod(stressin already 'cause i don't know how to use that one!) and a book mark that says RELAX.

fmcmulle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
fmcmulle Posted 26 Dec 2006 , 11:36am
post #6 of 12

Wow that is some great gifts! I got a few things:

:Two cake plate/stands (one of them you can turn over and it can be used as a punch bowl) Yay!
:Springform Baking pans
:Firetruck pan
:Airbrush/compressor
:two Michael's gift cards (yay!
The best present of all is I am going to be a grandmother. My son announced it at Christmas dinner. I hope everyone had a safe and happy holiday!!
Faye

Moviechick00 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Moviechick00 Posted 26 Dec 2006 , 3:48pm
post #7 of 12

I got a card with an IOU. IOU a cookie press. They were all out everywhere. Not even a little $10 was to be found. This was the first year that I didnt get a thing having to do with baking. icon_sad.gificon_sad.gif I did get some really nice things a new bible, polo tshirts, fiesta dishes, huge wall crosses, cd's, dvd's "The Devil Wears Prada" lots of goodies.

MC

cocakedecorator Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cocakedecorator Posted 26 Dec 2006 , 4:04pm
post #8 of 12

2 cake stands
toba garretts prof. cake decorating book (this books looks awesome)
electric griddle
family guy dvd set
lots of socks ( ineeded them icon_smile.gif )
pajamas
robe
slippers

Oh and best of all I was with my family for the day, that is really all I need for Xmas

mkolmar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mkolmar Posted 26 Dec 2006 , 4:39pm
post #9 of 12

A pair of chefs pants for school (that are WAY to big!--but it was nice of my mom to get them anyways) Rubber spatula, tarnish remover for pans, metal cookie cutters that are stars and hearts, melon baller, lettuce knife, zester, juicer, apple corer, cherry pitter, The cake bible and a decorating book (still in the mail). My big gift I was blessed to recieve is a palm pilot an AAA membership and a nice robe.

But to be honest, I was too tired yesterday to truely enjoy the day, but my kids had a blast!

SILVERCAT Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SILVERCAT Posted 26 Dec 2006 , 11:48pm
post #10 of 12

I guess you all can say I got a new stove for my house, adn a bunch of cake pans that I bougth a few months ago on ebay! I got them early! Once we get done installing the new stove if you all wouldn't mind letting me show what we went from to what we got! Do you all mind?

beachcakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
beachcakes Posted 27 Dec 2006 , 12:33am
post #11 of 12

I got two gift cards to Michaels which I will most likely use for cake stuff! My big gift was a Roomba - which hopefully will clean up the powdered sugar icon_wink.gif ! It's way cool - running now!!

NewbeeBaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
NewbeeBaker Posted 27 Dec 2006 , 4:09am
post #12 of 12

I got lots of baking things this year too! I got...
Glass mixing bowls
large angled spatula
wooden spoon set
cookie press
food processor
pasta maker
oxo angled measuring cup
ramekins
and 2 gift cards(that will be used for more baking goodies!)
Jen

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%