I Must Have Been A Very Good Girl, Look What Santa Bought!!!

Lounge By boonenati Updated 6 Jan 2007 , 9:45pm by bonnscakesAZ

boonenati Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
boonenati Posted 24 Dec 2006 , 5:12pm
post #1 of 21

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
doing a happy dance!!!!!!
My hubby is the BEST!!! icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif
The mixer was from hubby, the rest from friends and family.
It was such a surprise, im sooooo happy i can't go to sleep
hehehehehe
I loved all my presents
Nati icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!

20 replies
veejaytx Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
veejaytx Posted 24 Dec 2006 , 5:17pm
post #2 of 21

What a nice hubby you do have, the mixer looks great! And a pretty pink set, very sexy looking, as well as lovely dishes, and some pretty girly stuff! Looks like you hit the jackpot.

Have a wonderful Christmas day! Janice

boonenati Posted 24 Dec 2006 , 5:23pm
post #3 of 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by veejaytx

What a nice hubby you do have, the mixer looks great! And a pretty pink set, very sexy looking, as well as lovely dishes, and some pretty girly stuff! Looks like you hit the jackpot.

Have a wonderful Christmas day! Janice

Thanks Janice
I hope you have a wonderful Christmas too. Here it's 4.20am on Christmas morning. It is our family tradition to stay up on Christmas Eve, wait up till midnight and open all our presents. We only got home from my parents house a while ago and i just can't get to sleep. Im like a little kid. Im going to *have* to bake something this week icon_wink.gif.
The pink slippers and nighly along with the footworks kit was from my sister, i really really needed those. The dishes are from a friend, in green my favourite colour, they are sooooo pretty, and the perfume and make up is from my mum and dad. I just realised i have an unopened present in the car!!! OOOOOH, it's cold now, so i wont go and get it, i can't believe i forgot it was there. YAY, i've got something to open when i wake later on today!!!
hehehehehehe
Nati

Monica0271 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Monica0271 Posted 24 Dec 2006 , 6:02pm
post #4 of 21

icon_surprised.gif thats soooo nice. I love that mixer thumbs_up.gif . Congrats!!

Merry Christmas,
Monica

MissBaritone Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MissBaritone Posted 24 Dec 2006 , 9:22pm
post #5 of 21

I'm jealous. It's only 9.25pm on Christmas eve here and I wants my presents

ozcake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ozcake Posted 25 Dec 2006 , 3:00am
post #6 of 21

Nati you must have been good icon_smile.gif what kind of mixer did you get?

We opened our presents just after midnight basically because I couldn't wait until morning (and we were awake anyway) we had some parcels sent up from family and it was killing me not to open them until Christmas. I didn't get a mixer but I did get some good stuff including 4 cake books and some cake tins.

Merry Christmas & enjoy your pressies

boonenati Posted 25 Dec 2006 , 9:37pm
post #7 of 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozcake

Nati you must have been good icon_smile.gif what kind of mixer did you get?

I got a Wizz Mix Professional by Breville
http://www.breville.com.au/products_detail.asp?prod=310
From what i can tell it's only just been released. I went to Myer(Grace Bros) a few weeks back and saw it, it comes in a few diff colours. I came home and told hubby i was going to buy one (I have a huge 20 litre (20 quart) mixer for huge batches of cake but when i have to make one or two mixes it's just too big. So i have had a few small mixers that i've managed to kill within 6 months, when the last one past away a few weeks ago i decided i was going to get something more powerful. I didnt want to spend $1000 on a Kenwood, since i had already spent double that on the huge one, this one seemed like a good one. Sooooo icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

Quote:

I did get some good stuff including 4 cake books and some cake tins.

What books did you get?

cheers
Nati

nglez09 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nglez09 Posted 25 Dec 2006 , 9:43pm
post #8 of 21

Cool! I'm still waiting for my stupid Toba book. . .

ozcake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ozcake Posted 26 Dec 2006 , 12:35am
post #9 of 21

Cool, looks good.

I got Celebration Cakes (Karen Goble), Storybook Cakes (Lindy Smith), Quick and Easy Celebration Cakes (Joanna Farrow) and Celebrate with a cake (Lindy Smith) although I already had the last one so am going to see if it is possible to exchange it.

MissBaritone Posted 27 Dec 2006 , 9:06am
post #10 of 21

Santa was vey good. I got my Kenwood mixer, some tins and cutters, 3 Elaine McGregor DVD's and a pasta maker

mkolmar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mkolmar Posted 27 Dec 2006 , 3:37pm
post #11 of 21

Wow! You got awesome gifts this year and your tradition of staying up sounds cool too!

finnox Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
finnox Posted 27 Dec 2006 , 5:24pm
post #12 of 21

Santa was good to me as well. I got a bottle of perfume cause thats my husbands dads favorite gifts to give. We also forgot to open one so we will be opening that today when he comes over. I also got a DB purse and walet which I know cost my husband alot. We also got a fire place (one that plugs into the wall but looks real) and a new digital camera. I also got tons of shirts and new shoes. And this weekend I will be going to Hobbylobby to spend the money I got.

antonia74 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
antonia74 Posted 28 Dec 2006 , 3:09am
post #13 of 21

Santa brought me a sweet vintage 1978 Vespa scooter...... icon_cool.gif

maryak Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
maryak Posted 28 Dec 2006 , 3:49am
post #14 of 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by antonia74

Santa brought me a sweet vintage 1978 Vespa scooter...... icon_cool.gif

That is so cool!!! icon_lol.gif

I got the new Hilary Duff perfume, a Hello Kitty Ipod Stereo system, and money!!! Yay Me!!! party.gif

JaneK Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JaneK Posted 28 Dec 2006 , 4:22am
post #15 of 21

Santa was soo good to me...
I got 3 wonderful new books..
Professional Cake Decorating DH
Pretty Party Cakes DS
The Essential Guide to Cake Decorating DS

BUT I got a CC mug which I adore (the one that says "addict" on one side and CakeCentral on the other)
and the magnetic sign that says Wedding Cake on Board from CC and also a license plate cover from CC that says I'd Rather be decorating Cakes" icon_lol.gif

I am happy I got CC things...they know I am crazy about CC icon_wink.gif

I loved the day with all the kids, girlfriend's, fiancee and DH...never wanted it to end

Jane

boonenati Posted 28 Dec 2006 , 1:23pm
post #16 of 21

I finally opened the present i still had in the car, it was "Veggie Tales - The Ultimate Silly Song Countdown" Yaaaaaaaaaaay, I LOVE IT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nglez09

Cool! I'm still waiting for my stupid Toba book. .

Did you get it yet???

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissBaritone

Santa was vey good. I got my Kenwood mixer, some tins and cutters, 3 Elaine McGregor DVD's and a pasta maker

Fantastic presents, although im not familiar with Elaine McGregor, i googled the name and found an organic grower, but not DVDs. Incidentally both mum and I have pasta machines and on Christmas day after our late night on Christmas eve, i made homemade pasta, but i did it the way my granny used to, without a machine and all cut by hand. I was inspired : ) Mum made the sauce, it was delicious!!!!

Quote:

I got Celebration Cakes (Karen Goble), Storybook Cakes (Lindy Smith), Quick and Easy Celebration Cakes (Joanna Farrow) and Celebrate with a cake (Lindy Smith) although I already had the last one so am going to see if it is possible to exchange it.

I've got Storybook Cakes, it's really cool!! If you can't exchange the last book im sure you can sell it on eBay, books like that always fetch good prices, but wait until the holidays are over icon_biggrin.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnox

Santa was good to me as well. I got a bottle of perfume cause thats my husbands dads favorite gifts to give. We also forgot to open one so we will be opening that today when he comes over. I also got a DB purse and walet which I know cost my husband alot. We also got a fire place (one that plugs into the wall but looks real) and a new digital camera. I also got tons of shirts and new shoes. And this weekend I will be going to Hobbylobby to spend the money I got.

woweeee, your Santa did well indeed!!! icon_biggrin.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonia74

Santa brought me a sweet vintage 1978 Vespa scooter......

Helen, that is such a fantastic present. My dad always had motorbikes and i always wished i had the courage to ride one. Im still too chicken icon_biggrin.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by maryak

I got the new Hilary Duff perfume, a Hello Kitty Ipod Stereo system, and money!!! Yay Me!!!

Hello Kitty Ipod, HOW COOL IS THAT!!! i didnt even know they existed. I just love the Hello Kitty pink electric guitar, how cool would it be to be in a band and to play one of those hehehe

Quote:
Originally Posted by janek

I got 3 wonderful new books..
Professional Cake Decorating DH
Pretty Party Cakes DS
The Essential Guide to Cake Decorating DS

Jane I LOVE Pretty Party Cakes, the cakes in there are soooo beautiful!!

dodibug Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dodibug Posted 28 Dec 2006 , 1:30pm
post #17 of 21

What a good girl you have been! icon_biggrin.gif I love that set of dishes too!

MissBaritone Posted 28 Dec 2006 , 9:05pm
post #18 of 21

I apelt the name wrong it should have been Elaine Macgregor

nicolevoorhout Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nicolevoorhout Posted 28 Dec 2006 , 10:29pm
post #19 of 21

Ohhhh I got a Spotlight voucher, they had a sale on Wednesday so it has now been translated into a lazy susan that I will use as a turn-table, a variety of tips, a small clay gun thingy, some boards, and a other cakey stuff that escapes me cause I'm at work and now I've put myself on the spot I can't remember half of it! But it was like two bags worth of stuff icon_biggrin.gif

Also an Ikea voucher, woohoo! And I also have $70 worth of coles/myer vouchers from the flybuys deal this year..... so shop, shop, shopping watch out!

Also one of my friends gave me a very beautiful two tiered stand, it's square the plates are white and the handle and middle are in silver. She added some of those flexible individual cupcake moulds, is there a trick to baking with them? Do you just put them on a tray?

icon_lol.gificon_cool.gif

boonenati Posted 6 Jan 2007 , 6:44am
post #20 of 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolevoorhout

She added some of those flexible individual cupcake moulds, is there a trick to baking with them? Do you just put them on a tray?

icon_lol.gificon_cool.gif

Nicole
Just realised no one answered this question. Im sorry to say i dont have any of those, so im not sure. I would assume you'd need a cookie tray or something as they are very floppy and you may end up with a warped cake or cake all over the floor icon_cry.gif
Nati

bonnscakesAZ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bonnscakesAZ Posted 6 Jan 2007 , 9:45pm
post #21 of 21

My big thing from dh was a new flat screen monitor. I had an old one and a small space on my desk. The new ones leaves me lots of room. icon_smile.gif He also got me Cake Mania, which I have finished..LOL and a starbucks gift card.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%