Ivory, Gold And Sage! Thanks For The Help!

Decorating By cassandrascakes Updated 22 Dec 2006 , 5:08am by isakov1

cassandrascakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cassandrascakes Posted 21 Dec 2006 , 7:02pm
post #1 of 8

Thanks to all who helped with the ivory, gold, and sage dilema. This is for the bride that I talked out of having a "stairs" wedding cake. I also did the basketball cake for the groom. It was a real challenge and it was so hard to carve to the right shape. Mine ended up looking like a basketball pumpkin, but I did my best. Thanks for looking and helping.
LL

7 replies
CakesUnleashed Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakesUnleashed Posted 21 Dec 2006 , 7:10pm
post #2 of 8

I love the colors and how beautiful BOTH cakes turned out! Great job! You must be very proud!

Isn't it nice that we can come here and get help then post our results after the fact? I love it!

NewbeeBaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
NewbeeBaker Posted 21 Dec 2006 , 11:37pm
post #3 of 8

What a beautiful wedding cake! And the basketball cake looks like a basketball to me! Great Job, Jen

ShirleyW Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ShirleyW Posted 22 Dec 2006 , 2:53am
post #4 of 8

Really lovely

katharry Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
katharry Posted 22 Dec 2006 , 4:54am
post #5 of 8

Both look great! Your writing on the basketball looks awesome!

cassandrascakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cassandrascakes Posted 22 Dec 2006 , 5:01am
post #6 of 8

Thanks to all of you for your kind words. I freehanded the writing on the basketball because I didnt have anything to make a pattern with. I appreciate each and every statement. Makes my day!!

JaneK Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JaneK Posted 22 Dec 2006 , 5:07am
post #7 of 8

Beautiful wedding cake and gorgeous colours!! Your "Wilson" cake is awesome and looks just like a basketball. Great job all round!

isakov1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
isakov1 Posted 22 Dec 2006 , 5:08am
post #8 of 8

Awesome job! Very elegant wedding cake and your freehand looks just like the real thing. Im sure they loved it!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%