Decorating By peacockplace Updated 24 Oct 2007 , 6:34pm by apclassicwed

diamondjacks Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
diamondjacks Posted 22 Oct 2007 , 5:17pm
post #31 of 36

Thumbs up on both! Bride and Baker!!

leily Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leily Posted 22 Oct 2007 , 5:27pm
post #32 of 36

That story gave me chills. I am so glad to hear a good bride story. I know there are others out there, but to take the time and search out a computer on her honeymoon is wonderful!

newlywedws Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
newlywedws Posted 22 Oct 2007 , 7:03pm
post #33 of 36

It's so refreshing to hear from brides who appreciate the hardwork that goes into creating their wedding cake...those brides are rare, and you kinda want to find out their b-day and make them a cookie bouquet or something...

I agree, you did a fantastic job on the cake!

peacockplace Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
peacockplace Posted 23 Oct 2007 , 2:55am
post #34 of 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by newlywedws

It's so refreshing to hear from brides who appreciate the hardwork that goes into creating their wedding cake...those brides are rare, and you kinda want to find out their b-day and make them a cookie bouquet or something...

I agree, you did a fantastic job on the cake!

Yea, I know what you mean. I'm sending her a nice card and will send them some goodies when they get back from the honeymoon.

Dustbunny Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Dustbunny Posted 23 Oct 2007 , 2:15pm
post #35 of 36

Its nice to hear about a nice & greatful bride, thanks for sharing your story. The cake is fabulous, I would cry too if it was mine thumbs_up.gif

apclassicwed Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
apclassicwed Posted 24 Oct 2007 , 6:34pm
post #36 of 36

Beautiful cake, beautiful bride, beautiful cake baker! It's so nice to hear a feel good story; glad everything turned out so well the cake is stunning, love the fall flowers & fruit.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%