Little Fingers

Lounge By bakingupastorm Updated 21 Oct 2007 , 3:43pm by bec_elias

bakingupastorm Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bakingupastorm Posted 19 Oct 2007 , 9:07pm
post #1 of 6

I have made many cakes my very best friend, she acctually helps keep me in business by word of mouth. My best friend also has two little girls who just love to stick their little fingers in the cake after I have delivered and set up. They stick in the finger and and lick, stick the same finger in and lick again. They go pick their noses, come back to the cake, stick a finger in and lick. This goes on from the time I deliver to the time the cake is cut and they get their slice. I don't ever say anything about it since she does always pay for the cake and once she has paid for it's hers and not mine anymore. I just think it's gross and it's being over-looked.

I had a horrible thought just now. What if I get married and her kids won't stop putting their booger-y fingers in my bloody wedding cake in front of all of my guests?

5 replies
indydebi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
indydebi Posted 19 Oct 2007 , 9:36pm
post #2 of 6

Assign a cake nazi to guard the cake. Threaten the little stinkers that they will be flushed right down the toilet if they touch the cake (always used this with my kids.....they knew it wasn't possible, but they got the message!) icon_lol.gif

dueter Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dueter Posted 19 Oct 2007 , 9:54pm
post #3 of 6

Gross them out. I always threatened my DS's that I would save all there boogers and bake them their own cake/pie with them if they didn't stop. Gross but it worked

indydebi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
indydebi Posted 19 Oct 2007 , 10:31pm
post #4 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by dueter

Gross them out. I always threatened my DS's that I would save all there boogers and bake them their own cake/pie with them if they didn't stop. Gross but it worked

icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif
And a new classic is born!!!!!

dueter Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dueter Posted 20 Oct 2007 , 11:03am
post #5 of 6

Yeah now my kids tell their younger cousin.."If you don't stop Aunt Michelle is going to give you a booger pie"
I didn't think about it before saying it the first time. I was just trying anything to make them stop.

bec_elias Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bec_elias Posted 21 Oct 2007 , 3:43pm
post #6 of 6

That's pretty yucky, but at the same time, that's why I love kids. They always do what the adults only wish they could icon_lol.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%