Next Week Is My Baby's Suregery(Hernia)

Lounge By twinsline7 Updated 26 Oct 2007 , 7:17pm by twinsline7

twinsline7 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
twinsline7 Posted 25 Oct 2007 , 11:43pm
post #31 of 40

THANK YOU GUYS SOOO MUCH!!!

Jack is doing very well!!! I impressed myself and did VERY WELL also!! icon_lol.gif I only cried once...it was after they took him from me....and even then I felt so petty because there were so many like several of your own who needed much more than my baby did....but I couldn't control it ! icon_lol.gif at first I didnt even realize I was crying!

I was very worried about him going back with the dr's but when we got there we signed him up for someone to come talk to him about the whole thing and show him the operating room and equipment while we signed paperwork....they even agreed with him to also arm band Spiderman and that he also needed to be put to sleep and asked the dr to go ahead and take Spidermans "eggs" too icon_lol.gif

when it was time for him to go with them they brought him a big red wagon that he was able to ride away in....and he grabbed Spiderman and wrapped his Superman blanket around him and shouted out " OK SUPERMAN IS READY TO GO!!" " DUNN DUNN DUNN DUNNNNN" !!! icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif ...that of course was when I cried! icon_cry.gif ....he waved as they wheeled him around...they didnt give him any loopy meds before either...thats just him icon_lol.gificon_cry.gificon_lol.gif

his recovery.....I swear I must've pulled over at least 3 times to be sick ...I was sooo nervous about taking care of him at home....he said he wanted macaroni and his "Sissy".....he didnt sleep at all when we got home..til about 9 then he was out and today....

today....... icon_surprised.gificon_surprised.gificon_surprised.gif .....I seriously owe the doctor an apology for thinking he was such a quack telling me by the next day no one would believe he had just had surgery the day before!! ......he is up and playing ...you honestly couldn't tell he had surgery yesterday! icon_eek.gif he's making me a nervous wreck worrying about his stitches and stuff....but he isnt the least bit concerned! icon_lol.gif he even tried to jump off the top of the couch! .....oh and yes...he has already picked 6 wrestling matches today with his twin!
Although about an hour ago he kinda hit the pillow again...

I cant thank you guys enough for the messages, prayers and talking me through it here.....and on messenger icon_wink.gif

twinsline7 Posted 25 Oct 2007 , 11:54pm
post #32 of 40

here...I thought I would pass this on to everyone here straight from Jack .." MY EGG IS ALL GONE!" icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

here he is....
LL
LL

Melvira Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Melvira Posted 26 Oct 2007 , 12:08am
post #33 of 40

Oh my, that is one gorgeous little man right there! He looks so happy! I am so pleased that it went so well, and that you handled it like a champ!! HUGS!!!

fiddlesticks Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
fiddlesticks Posted 26 Oct 2007 , 12:27am
post #34 of 40

What a doll ! He was a real MAN ! You can be very proud of him ! Glad the doc,s took care of spiderman to. And omg! he looks just like you !! LOL!

beck30 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
beck30 Posted 26 Oct 2007 , 1:18am
post #35 of 40

Im glad everything went good wiyh Jack.

Bettycrockermommy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Bettycrockermommy Posted 26 Oct 2007 , 4:31am
post #36 of 40

Awww!! He is so cute!! I am so glad to hear that he came through the surgery so well.

Take care, and keep us updated on him!

jen1977 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jen1977 Posted 26 Oct 2007 , 10:52am
post #37 of 40

YEAH! I'm glad that the surgery went well and he's feeling ok! I do think it's harder on mommy than it is on them! I'm so happy for you guys!

Marksgirl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Marksgirl Posted 26 Oct 2007 , 11:33am
post #38 of 40

Jack is getting to be such a big boy. What a cutie!!!

itsmylife Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
itsmylife Posted 26 Oct 2007 , 12:07pm
post #39 of 40

What a cutie pie!!!!!! Glad to hear he's doing good. Kids are so amazing. Does spiderman need to go back for a follow up to get his stitches out? icon_lol.gif

twinsline7 Posted 26 Oct 2007 , 7:17pm
post #40 of 40

awww you guys are the best!! Spidey and Jack icon_lol.gif don't have to have them removed they said the stitches are on the inside and they'll disolve....but umm his dr twin..who apparently took medical school when I wasnt looking has already tried to remove the tape that they put over the cut! icon_eek.gif

he is running around and climbing the stairs...only when he gets in trouble does he say "top it my urgency(surgery) is hurting me" icon_lol.gif

by the end of the day though he will tell me "mommy spiderman is getting very tired and he is hurting bad" icon_sad.gificon_confused.gif ....well yeah running an obstacle course a day after surgeyr will do that to ya! icon_lol.gif

thanks again everybody!!! thumbs_up.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%