First Class...ummmm!!!

Decorating By lovincake Updated 17 Oct 2007 , 3:42am by lovincake

lovincake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lovincake Posted 17 Oct 2007 , 1:51am
post #1 of 4

You guys are going to love this...
Ok, I sent in my check to get my Wilton new instructor stuff right? Last nite and tonite I was to attend class just to meet the students who started last week...because the regular instructor's wife is having a baby in the morning...Ok, I get to the store, late, because my neice was late picking up her baby, I get to the classroom, the manager and several women are standing at the door...I walk up and ask..."Where's Greg...not here yet?"
Greg has taken his wife to the hospital and didn't have my phone number to call me...so I walk into this class with no supplies, no nuthin...and that's how I teach my very first class!!! But, they walked out with their little rainbow cakes and promised they would be back next week...La La La La La!!!!!!!!!!! icon_confused.gif

3 replies
TexasSugar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TexasSugar Posted 17 Oct 2007 , 2:46am
post #2 of 4

Congrats on surviving your first class with no prep time. icon_smile.gif

lvablkmn Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lvablkmn Posted 17 Oct 2007 , 2:51am
post #3 of 4

That's so funny!! And good for you - you probably did better than some teachers who were actually prepared for the class!!!

lovincake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lovincake Posted 17 Oct 2007 , 3:42am
post #4 of 4

You know, it's really weird, but it just felt natural to stand up there in front of those strangers and talk about something that I love so much...I may have found my calling... bout time...I'm only 48!!!!!!!!!!LOL

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%