Sample Pack Of Choco Pan

Decorating By sgilmer Updated 14 Oct 2007 , 1:45pm by patriciaab668

sgilmer Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sgilmer Posted 13 Oct 2007 , 10:54pm
post #1 of 10

There is a sample pack of Choco-Pan fondant with their six flavors of fondant for $1 at http://choco-pan.com . There is 3 ounces of each flavor in the pack. Shipping is $5. I just bought some and thought some others might want to get some to try out.

9 replies
Pama2d Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Pama2d Posted 13 Oct 2007 , 11:24pm
post #2 of 10

Thanks sgilmer... I've always wanted to try this but never wanted to buy the full amount. I just ordered my sample pack!!

MimiFord Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MimiFord Posted 13 Oct 2007 , 11:48pm
post #3 of 10

Thanks. I just ordered mine. PayPal is the only payment form accepted - just to let everyone know.

loriann40 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
loriann40 Posted 13 Oct 2007 , 11:55pm
post #4 of 10

Thanks for the info - I would never use a large bucket as I only do cakes for family and friends, but for $6 it will be great to try out a few samples.

sewlora Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sewlora Posted 13 Oct 2007 , 11:57pm
post #5 of 10

Cool, just ordered some!
Thanks! thumbs_up.gif

weirkd Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
weirkd Posted 14 Oct 2007 , 12:07am
post #6 of 10

Ive tried the noire which I used for my pumpkin cake stem. It tastes like a tootsie roll! The white chocolate I dont see much of a differance between that and regular fondant. But I havent tried the dark chocolate yet.
But if you get it and its hard as a rock, just put it in the microwave for 10 seconds and it will work wonderfully!
Hope you guys enjoy your samples!

mariannedavis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mariannedavis Posted 14 Oct 2007 , 1:32am
post #7 of 10

Thanks, Shaina!!!

sgilmer Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sgilmer Posted 14 Oct 2007 , 4:03am
post #8 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by weirkd

Ive tried the noire which I used for my pumpkin cake stem. It tastes like a tootsie roll! The white chocolate I dont see much of a differance between that and regular fondant. But I havent tried the dark chocolate yet.
But if you get it and its hard as a rock, just put it in the microwave for 10 seconds and it will work wonderfully!
Hope you guys enjoy your samples!

Man! That was the main reason I ordered it .. I LOVE white chocolate. Oh well I like tootsie rolls too thumbs_up.gif

weirkd Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
weirkd Posted 14 Oct 2007 , 1:29pm
post #9 of 10

Yah, the noire is awesome!
Oh, my mistake! The white I have is the wedding white! The regular white is more like a white chocolate! But you will notice a difference in the way it handles than fondant. Its easier to mold and shape and if you have cracks or anything just the heat of your hand can mold it into shape. But on that note, it also can be a down fall because it does react to heat, it can get really goopy, really fast. Also, if you ever watched any of the challenges on FN, Norm Davis uses it and had a lot of problems with it. Collette also when they were teamed up with someone on that one challenge and she wasnt used to working with it and it slowed her down. But I made a Coach purse last year for a friend. It was in Sept. and the outside kept sinking and drooping. So its not good in warm weather!! But Mike from Mikes Amazing Cakes uses it all the time. I guess you just have to get used to it

patriciaab668 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
patriciaab668 Posted 14 Oct 2007 , 1:45pm
post #10 of 10

oh i love samples thanks for the info i just ordered mine

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%