Baseball Cake Pics??

Decorating By Wandootie Updated 14 Aug 2005 , 5:58am by SheilaF

Wandootie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Wandootie Posted 5 Aug 2005 , 3:11pm
post #1 of 13

Hi guys!

Does anyone have pics of baseball themed cakes that you would be willing to share? I'm trying to get ideas for a birthday cake for my nephew.

Thanks!

Wandootie

12 replies
melissablack Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
melissablack Posted 5 Aug 2005 , 3:15pm
post #2 of 13

I made this cake for my stepson a couple months ago, he loved it!
LL

chixbaby27 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
chixbaby27 Posted 5 Aug 2005 , 8:15pm
post #3 of 13

There's also a baseball cake in my photos that I did for my 6 year old's birthday.

beachcakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
beachcakes Posted 9 Aug 2005 , 7:07pm
post #4 of 13

There's one in my photos also that I did for my son's little league team.

irisinbloom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
irisinbloom Posted 9 Aug 2005 , 7:44pm
post #5 of 13

Wandootie, there is one in photos I did for a baseball team, hope it helpsicon_smile.gif

Taylorsmom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Taylorsmom Posted 12 Aug 2005 , 6:29pm
post #6 of 13

He is a cake that i made for a friends's office party.
LL

Fishercakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Fishercakes Posted 12 Aug 2005 , 6:38pm
post #7 of 13

Here is one that I did for one of my sons parties. I have another one to do for tonight for one of the other sons party.

I will also attach the one I did for my daughters party. It is of her jersey uniform.

Everyone loved all of the cakes. We are a baseball family with four kids playing on different teams.

Hope this helps! There are also several other wonderful pics in the gallery of baseball themes.
LL
LL

meme Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
meme Posted 12 Aug 2005 , 6:50pm
post #8 of 13

Here is one that I did my son had an LSU baseball party this year my hubby took him and 3 of his friends to the game and this is the cake I made for them on there return!
LL

SheilaF Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SheilaF Posted 12 Aug 2005 , 9:06pm
post #9 of 13

I did a couple cakes for softball. The first one was one of my "early" cakes, so not as creative. But the girls all enjoyed it.
LL
LL

Fishercakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Fishercakes Posted 12 Aug 2005 , 11:39pm
post #10 of 13

Sheila: Wonderful cake ideas!! I guess that I know what I am doing for next ball season...they are just so cute!!

I especially like the idea of having all of their names and numbers on the cake. I bet all the girls really appreciated that!! icon_lol.gif

traci Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
traci Posted 13 Aug 2005 , 4:16am
post #11 of 13

I did one for my cousin's son. I did a 12x18 sheet pan with half the sportsball in the middle. I then used a baseball cake kit on the rest. The photo is in my pictures. Hope that helps...it looks like you have some great ideas! The pictures everyone posted are great!!!
traci icon_smile.gif

momlovestocook Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
momlovestocook Posted 13 Aug 2005 , 12:47pm
post #12 of 13

I did a baseball cake for dd's last game a couple of weeks ago. The picture is in my photos. I made little balls from MMF and put the lines on them with a red food marker. I really liked how the border turned out with them and the grass tip.
Sandra

SheilaF Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SheilaF Posted 14 Aug 2005 , 5:58am
post #13 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishercakes

Sheila: Wonderful cake ideas!! I guess that I know what I am doing for next ball season...they are just so cute!!

I especially like the idea of having all of their names and numbers on the cake. I bet all the girls really appreciated that!! icon_lol.gif

Thanks. The girls really did like the ball cake w/their names on it. And it was an incredibly easy cake to do! (sorry for the late reply, I just got back from taking my Scout troop camping so I'm really behind on all my emails icon_smile.gif )

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%