My Website Is Up And Running!

Decorating By saltystella Updated 14 Dec 2006 , 8:39pm by saltystella

saltystella Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
saltystella Posted 14 Dec 2006 , 1:12am
post #1 of 32

To my Dearest CC Members, to which I owe every thanks in the world for teaching me everything I know about anything cakes and cookies, my website is officially on the internet! I have only been at this whole cake thing since just this May, I have never taken a class or read a book on cake decorating and I have literally been taught everything that is currently working for me from CC and you guys. I am so very excited about being up on the web and possibly expanding my growing business.

All of your comments are welcome. Take a look and let me know what you think! So many of my projects have been inspired by works posted here, you guys are such a great extended family!

cakesuniquebyamy.com

Fondly, Amy Stella icon_rolleyes.gif

31 replies
mom2csc Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mom2csc Posted 14 Dec 2006 , 1:24am
post #2 of 32

it looks GREAT! I'm sure you are very excited and it seems like you'll be very sucessful from your cuttent testimonials. Did you do the website yourself?

saltystella Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
saltystella Posted 14 Dec 2006 , 1:26am
post #3 of 32

I have a friend who was paid every bit his going professional website graphic designer rate to put this together for me. The website is my husband's Christmas gift to me this year!

amandasweetcakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
amandasweetcakes Posted 14 Dec 2006 , 1:37am
post #4 of 32

It looks amazing! Great Job! Congratulations!

Landa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Landa Posted 14 Dec 2006 , 1:45am
post #5 of 32

Very nice.

lilmisscantbewrg Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lilmisscantbewrg Posted 14 Dec 2006 , 1:54am
post #6 of 32

Your website looks great! Very professional.

Annalisa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Annalisa Posted 14 Dec 2006 , 1:57am
post #7 of 32

iT LOOKS ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC...... I HAVE SAVED IT IN MY FAVOURITES.

GOOD LUCK

antonia74 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
antonia74 Posted 14 Dec 2006 , 2:02am
post #8 of 32

I absolutely LOVE it!!! Beautiful colours and photos, easy to navigate and FUN!

patticakesnc Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
patticakesnc Posted 14 Dec 2006 , 2:05am
post #9 of 32

LOVE IT! The site is so bright and cheery. I really love the colors and the colors in your cakes just POP with the way it is set up in the pink!

I can't say enough! I saved it so I can look at it and get ideas for myself one day!!!

nglez09 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nglez09 Posted 14 Dec 2006 , 2:15am
post #10 of 32

Very attractive deisgn. Very effective and professional. GOOD JOB!

Sarah2449 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sarah2449 Posted 14 Dec 2006 , 2:18am
post #11 of 32

I LOVE your site. It is very professional, yet fun. Everything is very well laid out and easy to get to. Your cakes are beautiful!

justfrosting Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
justfrosting Posted 14 Dec 2006 , 2:23am
post #12 of 32

Your cakes are so amazing--but what I LOVE about your website is how easy it is to navigate--

I am picky about websites--if I can't figure them out quickly than I skip to another one--

YOUR IS PERFECT--I hope you become rich and famous with your talent!

nefgaby Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nefgaby Posted 14 Dec 2006 , 2:26am
post #13 of 32

Wow, love the colors!! Great website! Congratulations! And just one question... was it easy to become "legal" in FL? Does the state allow you to bake from home? Thanks!

jessieb578 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jessieb578 Posted 14 Dec 2006 , 2:29am
post #14 of 32

Great site!! Did you get help making it or use a site designer?? I can't wait to get mine up. You really did such a wonderful job and more importantly, your cakes are amazing!!!

superstar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
superstar Posted 14 Dec 2006 , 2:43am
post #15 of 32

It is a wonderful site. Everything is so clear & it is so easy to navigate. I wish you all the best.
I hope one day to have a site one day. Did you get someone to do it or did you do it yourself?
June

strawberry0121 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
strawberry0121 Posted 14 Dec 2006 , 3:09am
post #16 of 32

Wow! Only since MAY??? Of 2006??? I wish I had the talent and the ability to just do cakes. I really like your website! It looks classy and professional. If I were shopping, the only thing I see that I would like would be the ability to click on a picture to enlarge it for more details, oh and the "View our Flavors" tab doesn't seem to be working.

Great job!!!!

MISSYCOMPOC Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MISSYCOMPOC Posted 14 Dec 2006 , 3:47am
post #17 of 32

I really liked your web site! I just picked my jaw up off the floor - you are very talented - I can't believe you have only been at this since May! Good luck to you! BTW your snowflake cake rocks! I love it!
Merry Christmas!
Melissa

nokddng Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nokddng Posted 14 Dec 2006 , 3:51am
post #18 of 32

Wow! You've only been doing this since May?? Your cakes are fabulous!!! You're a natural! thumbs_up.gif

rezzygirl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
rezzygirl Posted 14 Dec 2006 , 4:02am
post #19 of 32

WOW! I love your website!! Merry Christmas to YOU!! Your cakes are beautiful and I like your cookies too! Great job thumbs_up.gif

cakesondemand Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakesondemand Posted 14 Dec 2006 , 4:08am
post #20 of 32

Love your web site colors are great and the info is clear.

strawberry0121 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
strawberry0121 Posted 14 Dec 2006 , 4:15am
post #21 of 32

Ok, now I feel mean, I'm the only one who gave ANY criticism!! I'm sorry. I hope I didn't offend you. I happen to love constructive criticism for myself and tend to offer it whether asked or not. Good luck in your cake business!

CarolAnn Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CarolAnn Posted 14 Dec 2006 , 4:22am
post #22 of 32

It looks great Amy! Easy to navigate. You do beautiful work. Love the snowflake cookies. I have to find a snowflake cookie cutter!

cakemommy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakemommy Posted 14 Dec 2006 , 4:25am
post #23 of 32

Excellent! I didn't read any of the other comments so I don't know if you have already been asked this and answered but who created your website and who is hosting?

I really do love it!! I love how you have your website name with a reflection! That's adds so much dimension to it and all the colors of your cakes as well add to the creativity!

Amy

yvesyong Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
yvesyong Posted 14 Dec 2006 , 4:34am
post #24 of 32

wow! fantastic! your website is great! you are such a prolific baker.. churning out so many cakes in such a short time!

cakerator Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakerator Posted 14 Dec 2006 , 12:35pm
post #25 of 32

the website looks excellent! so professional and organized. its very clear and easy to navigate.
i think its so great that your DH gave you this for christmas. what an awesome gift.
i'm going to start working on my DH for christmas next year. icon_lol.gif

Mandica12182 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Mandica12182 Posted 14 Dec 2006 , 12:50pm
post #26 of 32

Love the website....what a great Christmas present!! Now with all the money you make from this site...your DH will expect something really great from you next Christmas!!! icon_lol.gif

ps3884 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ps3884 Posted 14 Dec 2006 , 1:06pm
post #27 of 32

I love it!!! It's pretty, catchy, simple and elegant looking all at the same time! And most importantly, easy to navigate. thumbs_up.gif I hope it brings you lots of business. Congratulations! icon_biggrin.gif I can't believe you've only been doing this since May. icon_eek.gif You have a great talent!

lapazlady Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lapazlady Posted 14 Dec 2006 , 1:31pm
post #28 of 32

What a wonderful Christmas Gift! The web site is very well done and your cakes are fantastic. Congratulations and much good luck with your new business.

sweeteecakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweeteecakes Posted 14 Dec 2006 , 1:56pm
post #29 of 32

Your website looks amazing! I am so inspired!

bkdcakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bkdcakes Posted 14 Dec 2006 , 3:04pm
post #30 of 32

Gorgeous everything! You have great cakes & your designer did an excellent job on your web site.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%