I Love This Site...

Decorating By Pearl70 Updated 13 Dec 2006 , 3:26am by valora387

Pearl70 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Pearl70 Posted 12 Dec 2006 , 1:09pm
post #1 of 17

I have to say I LOVE THIS SITE. I have only been on here a couple days but I have found alot of help. This site makes me want to quit my day job even more than ever icon_biggrin.gif ....I want to be home with my boys and do more cakes. Thank you for having this site available for all to use...

Pearl70

16 replies
jelligirl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jelligirl Posted 12 Dec 2006 , 1:17pm
post #2 of 17

welcome aboard icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif ....this site is wonderful and totally addicting...i'm at work right now doing this icon_lol.gif so i understand what you mean icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

lapazlady Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lapazlady Posted 12 Dec 2006 , 1:26pm
post #3 of 17

Welcome to CakeCentral. You'll have a great time looking at all the wonderful photos and playing with the ideas they give you. Everyone will be very happy to help in anyway they can.

shelbur10 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
shelbur10 Posted 12 Dec 2006 , 1:35pm
post #4 of 17

Thank goodness for internet access at work!! I can't believe how much I have learned at this site! It is truly an addiction. And I've never seen a group of people so eager to help each other, it's really wonderful!

mommabear Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mommabear Posted 12 Dec 2006 , 1:36pm
post #5 of 17

Welcome, welcome, enjoy your stay you'll be here awhile.......LOL This place is very addictive!!!

morphis1208 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
morphis1208 Posted 12 Dec 2006 , 1:38pm
post #6 of 17

Welcome to the best addiction you'll ever have. icon_biggrin.gif

tammik Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tammik Posted 12 Dec 2006 , 1:41pm
post #7 of 17

I love this site too. I've been doing cakes for a few years but I'm nothing like some of these talented people on this site. It's amazing - some of those sculpted cakes and the fondant cakes - WOW! I love coming on this site. I've gotten alot of great tips and advice and a few great recipes to use. I have also found that everyone is so nice and so helpful when you have a problem or need help with something. It's a great place to hang out and look around.
Have a wonderful holiday everyone!

ang_ty95 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ang_ty95 Posted 12 Dec 2006 , 1:55pm
post #8 of 17

I love this site as well and boy am I addicted. I'm on it morning, noon and night. Sometimes I'm on it so much at work that I'm afraid that they'll take away my internet privledges. Welcome!!!

2sdae Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
2sdae Posted 12 Dec 2006 , 11:26pm
post #9 of 17

My Husband and kids walk by and say"oh it's cc again hu?" icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif I am SO addicted to this site and cake!!!! birthday.gifbirthday.gifbirthday.gifbirthday.gifbirthday.gifbirthday.gif

Pearl70 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Pearl70 Posted 13 Dec 2006 , 12:44am
post #10 of 17

I agree,when you start looking on this site it is hard to stay away for long. I am looking forward to trying some of these tips. I am wanting to do the buttercream transfer really bad. I have done the outline transferred then star tip but this other sounds easier. My boys love to watch me do a cake. They go to school telling everyone or if they have a friend over they say " come look at this"... I have only been doing them for afew years, mainly for family, but have sold several also. Hopefully I will be able to do more before long.

krzyzak Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
krzyzak Posted 13 Dec 2006 , 12:52am
post #11 of 17

welcome to CC. my dh and i love this site. I think this site has made my dh want to try cake decorating seeing all these wonderful cakes and reading the forums with me.

superstar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
superstar Posted 13 Dec 2006 , 1:02am
post #12 of 17

Welcome Pearl,
This is the most wonderful site with the greatest people ever. Have lots of fun.
June

stephanie214 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
stephanie214 Posted 13 Dec 2006 , 2:59am
post #13 of 17

Welcome to CC thumbs_up.gif

Janette Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Janette Posted 13 Dec 2006 , 3:06am
post #14 of 17

Welcom icon_cool.gif

My husband just came in and asked if I was ever going to get off the computer and watch some tv with him. He knows I'm on CC.

donnajf Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
donnajf Posted 13 Dec 2006 , 3:07am
post #15 of 17

Welcome icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

I( we) LOVE LOVE LOVE it toooooo icon_razz.gificon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

mkolmar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mkolmar Posted 13 Dec 2006 , 3:16am
post #16 of 17

my DH wants to block this site. I told him that would be grounds for divorce. I just loooooove this site!

valora387 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
valora387 Posted 13 Dec 2006 , 3:26am
post #17 of 17

I know how you feel! This is my favorite website, bar none! I am on here at least once a day. This is a GREAT place to get ideas and advice. I've become much more adventurous with the cakes I've made after finding this site!!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%