Have Anybody Bought A Reconditioned Kitchenaid Mixer?

Decorating By BakingGirl Updated 8 Dec 2006 , 9:27pm by twindees

BakingGirl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BakingGirl Posted 7 Dec 2006 , 6:29pm
post #1 of 10

I would like to get my hubby an espresso machine for Christmas. A KitchenAid espresso machine has caught my eye, mainly because it would match my other red appliances. icon_lol.gif The only problem only factory reconditioned models are available for the particular machine I would like to get. Is this a safe bet? I would not like to receive a machine full of dings and scratches. Has anyone any experience with buying reconditioned appliances from KitchenAid?

BakingGirl

9 replies
mkerton Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mkerton Posted 7 Dec 2006 , 6:38pm
post #2 of 10

I have a reconditioned KitchenAid mixer...and it came looking perfectly new! I have had it for 4 1/2 years and use it all the time....never had a problem with it. I wouldnt hesitate to buy it.

veejaytx Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
veejaytx Posted 7 Dec 2006 , 6:42pm
post #3 of 10

My KA is reconditioned, bought from Amazon.com almost 2 years ago. It was in perfect condition and has been no problem at all.

BakingGirl Posted 7 Dec 2006 , 6:48pm
post #4 of 10

Thank you both for your replies, God I love CC, you can ask any question and get an answer so quickly. It is like having an oracle!

You have given me the confidence to go for it, the price is great so it seems silly to pass on it especially since it is RED! I believe red appliances just go faster! icon_lol.gif

good36 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
good36 Posted 7 Dec 2006 , 7:19pm
post #5 of 10

My KA is reconditioned also. No problems with it at all. I would do it again in a heart beat!
Judy

cocakedecorator Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cocakedecorator Posted 7 Dec 2006 , 8:14pm
post #6 of 10

I have 2 reconditioned Kitchen Aid mixers. One of them is 10 years old and works like a charm. The other is 2 years old and works great also. They both looked brand new when I got them.

cinderspritzer Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cinderspritzer Posted 7 Dec 2006 , 8:33pm
post #7 of 10

I also got my reconditioned KA from Amazon. It works fantastically.

famousamous Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
famousamous Posted 8 Dec 2006 , 4:56am
post #8 of 10

Mine is reconditioned also. Ive had it for 3 years, not one problem with it. When I bought mine the bowl had a few dents, I contacted KA and they sent me a brand spankin new one! icon_wink.gif

BakingGirl Posted 8 Dec 2006 , 5:33am
post #9 of 10

Thank you all, I am glad you are all happy with your purchases. I have now ordered the espresso machine!

twindees Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
twindees Posted 8 Dec 2006 , 9:27pm
post #10 of 10

This is good to know. I what always wondered.

Thanks guys,

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%