Bridezillas..the Show...i Had No Idea!!!!

Decorating By ge978 Updated 8 Oct 2007 , 11:54pm by modthyrth

KatieTaylor77 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KatieTaylor77 Posted 6 Oct 2007 , 12:47am
post #31 of 35

There are some good wedding shows out there . . . Real Weddings from the Knot . . . A Wedding Story . . . those shows tend to show more of the positive side of planning a wedding. Bridezilla's has its market, but I think the other shows are much more fun to watch.

ShortcakesSweets Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ShortcakesSweets Posted 8 Oct 2007 , 4:15pm
post #32 of 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatieTaylor77

There are some good wedding shows out there . . . Real Weddings from the Knot . . . A Wedding Story . . . those shows tend to show more of the positive side of planning a wedding. Bridezilla's has its market, but I think the other shows are much more fun to watch.

What channel are those shows on?

modthyrth Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
modthyrth Posted 8 Oct 2007 , 11:50pm
post #33 of 35

Don't forget the brand new Get Married with David Tutera on Lifetime. I was completely obsessed with his old show, The Party Planner with David Tutera. And I was just invited to be a featured designer on the companion website, so you know they must have great taste. icon_smile.gif

modthyrth Posted 8 Oct 2007 , 11:51pm
post #34 of 35

Oh, and after 7 years in the bridal industry... yeah, the producers might stage some of the scenes, but the bridezillas are real.

modthyrth Posted 8 Oct 2007 , 11:54pm
post #35 of 35

Oh, and the show is dedicated to cakes and Ron Ben-Israel on tuesday oct. 16th. My tivo is set!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%