Nevada Child Sex Tape

Lounge By michellenj Updated 9 Oct 2007 , 2:04am by dueter

michellenj Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
michellenj Posted 4 Oct 2007 , 12:15am
post #1 of 19

I am so disturbed about that little girl who was molested and videotaped. I can't get it out of my mind! Seriously! It makes me want to never let my kids leave the house.

Here is a link to the Megan's Law web site, where you can put in your zip code and see who the sex offenders in your area are:
http://www.registeredoffenderslist.org/megans-law.htm

18 replies
michellenj Posted 4 Oct 2007 , 12:19am
post #2 of 19

Do not go to that web site-they tricked me! It is a pay service...you can go to your individual state's web site and search.

leily Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leily Posted 4 Oct 2007 , 12:20am
post #3 of 19

I so agree with you. The worst part is it happend 4 years ago and no one knew! I can't imagine what that family is going through right now.

TheCakerator Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TheCakerator Posted 4 Oct 2007 , 12:45pm
post #4 of 19

www.watchdog.us is a nice website as well .. pretty easy to use thumbs_up.gif

darandon Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
darandon Posted 4 Oct 2007 , 1:10pm
post #5 of 19

In my area, you can go to the sheriffs website and get a link to their sex offenders site. I get an email update when ever one moves within 1 mile of my house. I can go there, look at their picture and see how close they are to my house. I have my daughter take a look at the picture also, so that she can stay away.

twinsline7 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
twinsline7 Posted 4 Oct 2007 , 1:49pm
post #6 of 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by michellenj

I am so disturbed about that little girl who was molested and videotaped. I can't get it out of my mind! Seriously! It makes me want to never let my kids leave the house.

Here is a link to the Megan's Law web site, where you can put in your zip code and see who the sex offenders in your area are:
http://www.registeredoffenderslist.org/megans-law.htm

correct me if Im wrong....but I thought I read somewhere he knew the family....the man who is actually ont he tape with this little girl....doesnt he know the mother or something like that??

darandon Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
darandon Posted 4 Oct 2007 , 1:56pm
post #7 of 19

From what I heard on the news, the man did know the family so that is how he had easy access to the child.

CarolAnn Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CarolAnn Posted 4 Oct 2007 , 4:15pm
post #8 of 19

I believe you can also go to the FBI's official website and get a list for anywhere. My boss and I have looked at it together at work. Each of us needs to make ourselves as aware of these things as possible and tell others. On the site we looked at we were able to get a map with flags marking where each individual lives in our county. It was shocking how close many of them live to schools, but then this is a small community with 5 elementary schools a middle school and high school.

When you look at those lists with the mug shots remember that not all sexual perpetrators look scuzzy and shifty like many of those guys. Many look like the "average clean cut guy next door". Many ARE the "average clean cut guy next door". There are many many more of them out there than those who get caught. Believe me. I grew up in a home with a stepdad who sexually abused 4 of the 6 of us girls (and I was one) and none of us ever knew about the others. I found out when my older sister finally told our mom, and I had been safely married for 10 years by then. I had never told a soul. That blew my world apart. It took quite some time to pull it back together. You just can't be too careful where your children are concerned.

Sexual abuse doesn't stop hurting/harming when the abuse stops. It's affects go deep and are far reaching. It is very common for women who were sexually abused as children to reach their 30's and 40's before ever telling what happened to them and begin to deal with it. Many times they only begin to deal with it when the affects become such a disturbance in their lives that they are forces to deal with it.

***If you were a victim of childhood sexual abuse and have never told you are still a victim. As long as you keep it to yourself you are keeping a secret that only protects your abuser and keeps you a victim. I urge you to find someone that you can trust, be it a friend, family member, clergy, or doctor and talk to them about it. By telling the secret you become a survivor . I am here to tell you that you are not alone. There are many many of us who have live it, told the secrets, and emerged strong. You can too! You just have to take that first step.

Sorry this was so long. But it's a passion of mine to share this with women who are hurting.

From My Heart,
Carol

LaSombra Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LaSombra Posted 4 Oct 2007 , 4:27pm
post #9 of 19

yes, that was a very shocking story in the news. I feel so bad for that little girl...and how someone could rape a girl that small...it's disgusting.

dueter Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dueter Posted 4 Oct 2007 , 9:28pm
post #10 of 19

CarolAnn is right you never can tell who is a preditor. Unfortunately not all are on the lists..only those who have been convicted. We have found this out the hard way. My sister met and married a man charged but not convicted of molesting a child. We did not know this at the time. He was on trial 2 times, 1st mistrial 2nd time hung jury. Nothing else came of this. Last year my 5yr nephew drew pictures that no one should ever be able to do at any age. Till then everyone thought that my BIL was the better parent. It is now going to trial in Jan.
Sorry to vent.
The registers are good but they don't tell everything. You never know who is out there around your children. It's just too scary.

michellenj Posted 4 Oct 2007 , 10:28pm
post #11 of 19

My very close friend had a male worker where her son went to daycare that was fondling the little boys and taking their pictures while helping them go potty. She said that there were no pics of her son that she knew of, but would never be 100% sure that he wasn't fondled, b/c the child was just 2 and not really communicating well.

But the picture of that little girl in the leopard print negligee with that vacant stare-it haunts me!

We have got to protect our kids!

I swear, my children will never be allowed on the internet. icon_surprised.gif

twinsline7 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
twinsline7 Posted 4 Oct 2007 , 10:40pm
post #12 of 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by michellenj

My very close friend had a male worker where her son went to daycare that was fondling the little boys and taking their pictures while helping them go potty. She said that there were no pics of her son that she knew of, but would never be 100% sure that he wasn't fondled, b/c the child was just 2 and not really communicating well.

But the picture of that little girl in the leopard print negligee with that vacant stare-it haunts me!

We have got to protect our kids!

I swear, my children will never be allowed on the internet. icon_surprised.gif

at first glance my first impression was that she looked a lot like that little Madeline McCann thats missing .....the whole story is just sickening.....and whats worse is to know there are people serving time for a lot longer for lesser crimes than these perverts! I think once you hurt a child physically sexually or whatever your tapedshut.gif should rot away

michellenj Posted 5 Oct 2007 , 1:52am
post #13 of 19

They should rot, twinsline, b/c they are never rehabilitated and continue to molest!

An adminstrator at Lehigh University near me was arrested for going to meet an undercover police officer to have sex w/ her young daughter. He said in their months of chats that he and his wife were raised in that "lifestyle" and in our paper some of the chats were quoted-him wanting to see her girls in just tee shirts with their little butts hanging out. And he was doing this chatting from his university computer! BTW, his wife disputes his "lifestyle" claim and doesn't know WYH he's talking about.

mkolmar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mkolmar Posted 5 Oct 2007 , 10:47pm
post #14 of 19

As someone who this subject hits close to home with I'm giving my advice on this---kill them all and let them rot in tapedshut.gif. I don't care what anyone thinks people like this are monsters!!!! They should not be allowed by children at all or ever given the chance to do it again! My theory is to just take them out of this world all together so we have one less to deal with. No more of these trial and short jail sentences (if they get any at all) let the public take care of the person in the proper manner and treat him/her with the same respect they gave to the child they molested.

dueter Posted 6 Oct 2007 , 2:29am
post #15 of 19

Actually I want by BIL to go to prison for at least a little while before someone kills him. I would take great pleasure in him becoming some big ole boy's girlfriend. Let him suffer for awhile like my nephew.

CarolAnn Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CarolAnn Posted 6 Oct 2007 , 2:44pm
post #16 of 19

This is what my grandfather said about a man who would do this to a child.
"He should be taken out, have his pants pulled down, sit him on a stump, nail his balls to the stump then kick it over."

I'll hold the nails.

sarahnichole975 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sarahnichole975 Posted 8 Oct 2007 , 6:54pm
post #17 of 19

I have NO sympathy for these sick individuals and DO NOT believe they can be rehabilitated. I DO NOT believe that they should be allowed in normal society. This subject hits close to home for me as well. And I do know that quite often it is someone the child knows. My grandfather's brother is a child molester, and the entire family didn't find out about the abuse that had happened in the family for way to many years. I think of what could have been stopped if some of the adults who knew what had happened would have said, ........ isn't allowed to be with the kids. Or even better, let's call and have him arrested and put away so the children aren't exposed to him.

Carol Ann....You hold the nails, I'm bringing the hammer!!! Ball pin??? I'm such a bad aim too!

cakes80 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakes80 Posted 9 Oct 2007 , 1:31am
post #18 of 19

Those pictures haunt me too. I can't stand to see things like that. It breaks my heart. I am torn about whether images like that should be shown on TV and elsewhere. On the one hand it shows what is happening and it makes us remember to be vigilant, on the other it sticks in your head and it is in there just tugging at your heartstrings. I can't believe some monster would videotape it and others would watch it and not get sick. Some other sicko had the tape in his possession for a long time and did not turn it in. It is sick and cruel. Can we take turns with the hammer!!!

dueter Posted 9 Oct 2007 , 2:04am
post #19 of 19

I have something called a sureshot. It is used to put nails in concrete using something similar to a 22 cartridge. When used right it "fires' the nail out kinda like a bullet. I'm willing to share that.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%