Wwyd?

Decorating By lv2bake Updated 1 Oct 2007 , 10:22pm by Steady2Hands

lv2bake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lv2bake Posted 1 Oct 2007 , 8:55pm
post #1 of 2

okay I have a run down on a cake that I have to make for a sweet 16 birthday. I need serious help on this one. She would like it by Friday! Nothing like last minute.

The girls loves Rascal Flatts, I printed out a picture of them which I would do a transfer for her cake 1/2 sheet (25-30 people), am trying to come up with items to put around or add to her cake. maybe musical notes extending from wire?, a guitar, lyrics to the song My Wish ( was thinking of pulling a lyric out and putting it somewhere on the cake?) The picture she likes has only brown and black in it. Seems a bit depressing but this is what I am told she wants. what color would I do the border? beige? Tan? I was trying to come up with something else.

She also loves Kenney Chesney, in which I was going to do a cowboy hat but I have never done one before ( are there any tutorials on it?) I am at a loss here icon_sad.gif needs to be a 1/2 sheet) they love the guitar idea with musical notes, maybe a picture of Kenney Chesney or Rascal Flatts? I am assuming they play electric guitar..LOL

1 reply
Steady2Hands Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Steady2Hands Posted 1 Oct 2007 , 10:22pm
post #2 of 2

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%