Free Books/mags To Good Home In Toronto!!

Decorating By antonia74 Updated 4 Dec 2006 , 2:21pm by princessjellybean

antonia74 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
antonia74 Posted 3 Dec 2006 , 3:59pm
post #1 of 9

Yup, just come and get them!! SUNDAY DECEMBER 3rd!!!

***NOT DIVIDING THE LOT, YOU TAKE ALL OF IT!!!******

I have a huge stack of:

- 24 books including The Cake Bible, Perfect Pastry, Pillsbury's Best Cookies, Mrs.Field's Cookbook, The Art of The Cake, Best Bakeries, William Sonoma Desserts, Fanny Farmer, Butter Sugar Flour Eggs, wedding cake books, 3 hardcover Martha Stewart Christmas books, etc. etc.

- a year's worth of 2006 American Cake Decorating magazines

-penguin-shaped cake pan (gift from a friend. Cute, but I'll never use it), bottle of Wilton whitener, pack of double-sided clear piping bags, spiderweb cookie cutter

PHONE NUMBER DELETED/ITEMS ARE NOW PENDING PICKUP thumbs_up.gif

8 replies
cashley Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cashley Posted 3 Dec 2006 , 4:09pm
post #2 of 9

I live in London if you don't get anyone by next weekend I will drive down to get it from you.

antonia74 Posted 3 Dec 2006 , 4:21pm
post #3 of 9

Will do. Someone has called to say they are coming today, so if they don't...I'll PM you! icon_cool.gif

karennayak Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
karennayak Posted 3 Dec 2006 , 4:30pm
post #4 of 9

If only India was a little closer!
Karen

ckkerber Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ckkerber Posted 3 Dec 2006 , 4:37pm
post #5 of 9

You have some great cookbooks there! (I LOVE the Cake Bible and Butter, Sugar, Flour, Eggs). Why are you getting rid of all of them???

SELMABASIC Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SELMABASIC Posted 3 Dec 2006 , 4:38pm
post #6 of 9

Helen,

If you don't have any luck, I will gladly take them off your hands icon_biggrin.gificon_lol.gif . I live in St.Catharines so it isn't that far. Wow, that is a great collection!

Selma

antonia74 Posted 3 Dec 2006 , 7:41pm
post #7 of 9

Thanks everyone! Everything's been picked up now and it's all gone to a great new home. icon_smile.gif

I am just trying desperately to minimize tools/equipment/books. I've read the books and just need the room more than the inspiration from them!

Best wishes,

Helen icon_biggrin.gif

ckkerber Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ckkerber Posted 3 Dec 2006 , 8:07pm
post #8 of 9

Wow . . . that's a hard thing to do! Though I am starting to amass quite a collection myself and I find that I only go to them for recipes, not so much for inspiration, so maybe in the interest of space I should "clean house" too! But wow, that would be hard! Maybe I'll do it NEXT year. =)

Plus, I think you could publish your OWN book of pictures for others to use for inspiration!

princessjellybean Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
princessjellybean Posted 4 Dec 2006 , 2:21pm
post #9 of 9

darn it! i missed this thread here and on cakescanada....i would have gladly taken those off your hands! lucky person, whoever they are! That was very generous of you Helen!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%