I Need A Catchy Elegant Name

Business By NoviceBaker2 Updated 27 Nov 2012 , 5:37am by denetteb

PieceofCakeAZ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
PieceofCakeAZ Posted 1 Dec 2006 , 8:09am
post #31 of 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckdcr8r

Ha! That's funny! I have a useless talent of mocking Eric Cartman's voice and I used to have my best friend rolling when I would do his version of the ghetto song by Elvis!

Useless? Pfft. There are only 3 things in existence that are more useful than a solid Cartman impression.

1. A Leatherman tool
2. A 20lb bucket of Satin Ice
3. Tivo

I can't tell you how many times a couple has thrown their cake samples back in my face during a tasting claiming that we had the worst cake they had ever tasted. Then as they were storming out, a mere "I hate you guys, I truly do" was all it took for them to turn about and hand me a wedding cake deposit check and tell me how much they look forward to working with me. icon_wink.gif

Other times I hit them with 20lbs of Satin Ice, stab them with my Leatherman tool and go home and watch Tivo. icon_surprised.gif

I seriously need to start getting more sleep. icon_biggrin.gif

JessiCAKEnnedy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JessiCAKEnnedy Posted 25 Nov 2012 , 2:08am
post #32 of 35

Hey my name is Julie JessiCA KEnnedy but i find any way I work with my name I cant find a good and catchy name... please help

denetteb Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
denetteb Posted 25 Nov 2012 , 5:31am
post #33 of 35

Jessica, you might want to start a new thread with your question to get better responses than this old thread.

JessiCAKEnnedy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JessiCAKEnnedy Posted 27 Nov 2012 , 1:32am
post #34 of 35

denetteb Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
denetteb Posted 27 Nov 2012 , 5:37am
post #35 of 35

Using the search function as you did to find relevant topics is a great idea as most questions you will come up with have already been asked and answered.  So you did fine with that.  However if you have a question it is best to start a new thread or post if it is aa more recent thread.  If you start a new thread it is most helpful if the subject line is specific as possible, not just "HELP!!!!". 

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%