Nancy's Fancy Melvira!!

Decorating By Melvira Updated 4 Oct 2007 , 6:20pm by CarolAnn

Melvira Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Melvira Posted 26 Sep 2007 , 2:34pm
post #91 of 148
Quote:
Originally Posted by NancysFancy

Hey Ms. Cleavage Hussy! WOW---the "list" keeps growing! So you also like men that make very bad action movies?!!!
And yes, if it were not for the privacy of our own minds----what's the point???!!!!!

No, no, no, I like 'french bo-hunks' that make bad action movies!! Don't even try to pass off Steven Segal on me... not gonna happen. Iam a Jean Claude girl! Oooh, and Dolph Lundgren. Nummy!!! You have to remember, my favorite game that I play with my friends is called "You know who else is hot?" Someone says a person is hot and we all oooh and ahhh over it, then someone says, "You know who else is hot", etc. etc. icon_wink.gif BEST...GAME...EVER!!!

NancysFancy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
NancysFancy Posted 26 Sep 2007 , 2:41pm
post #92 of 148

Hi JanetPlanet! ( Thanks for your very sweet pm. I appreciate all your praise. Can I make you my agent?)

Yeahhhhh........ Scrumptious looking Britney cookie! Do you think K-Fed ordered these?

Actually, this well done cookie looks much more like the work of the very talented CC member, freddyfl. ( Come on freddy--fess up!)

NancysFancy Posted 26 Sep 2007 , 2:58pm
post #93 of 148

Ewwwwwwwwww---Dolph AND Jean??? Really??? ( Well, now you've got me questioning our whole friendship!!! icon_lol.gificon_razz.gif )

Ooooo---but I LOVE a good " Who else is hot" game!!!

Here's mine: ( he's one of the few who has not been mentioned yet)
Jimmy (Smoldering) Smits!

( Hey Mel---nice way to hijack OUR OWN thread!!!!!)

mgdqueen Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mgdqueen Posted 26 Sep 2007 , 3:04pm
post #94 of 148
Quote:

Here's mine: ( he's one of the few who has not been mentioned yet)
Jimmy (Smoldering) Smits!

I second that!!!!

DelightsByE Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DelightsByE Posted 26 Sep 2007 , 3:11pm
post #95 of 148
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melvira

No, no, no, I like 'french bo-hunks' that make bad action movies!! Don't even try to pass off Steven Segal on me... not gonna happen. Iam a Jean Claude girl! Oooh, and Dolph Lundgren. Nummy!!! You have to remember, my favorite game that I play with my friends is called "You know who else is hot?" Someone says a person is hot and we all oooh and ahhh over it, then someone says, "You know who else is hot", etc. etc. icon_wink.gif BEST...GAME...EVER!!!

what she's not telling you all, folks, is she also has a thing for Gerard Depardieu

icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

JanetPlanet Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JanetPlanet Posted 26 Sep 2007 , 3:13pm
post #96 of 148

Has my Harrison Ford gone so far downhill that I don't even have to fight you hussies off anymore?! (That's OK baby! They have no taste in REAL MEN!)

Our eyes met when Han Solo walked into the first Stars Wars movie... icon_eek.gificon_twisted.gif ... my husband said I let out this gigantic loud *SIGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!* that the whole theater heard LOL!

Your agent?! Oh geez, get me in the game, coach!!!

khoudek Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
khoudek Posted 26 Sep 2007 , 3:30pm
post #97 of 148

Well, Melvira, I am breathing a sigh of relief knowing I can have Pierce And Robert to myself. However, after NancysFancy reminded me of Jimmy Smits and I watched Cane last night I will have to reacess my desires. Though there are 7 days to a week, right? Hmmm.... one for each day maybe? I'll have to think about who will fill in the other 4 days.

Melvira Posted 26 Sep 2007 , 3:38pm
post #98 of 148

*Firm choke hold on DelightsByE*

TAKE IT BACK!!! TAKE IT BACK! THAT'S JUST SICK! SICK I TELL YOU!!!

*Realizing people are watching, I quickly release E and smile, smoothing down my hair, then patting her on the back*

Ahahaha... good joke about Gerard, D-B-E! hahaha, we sure know how to kid each other, don't we... *nervous laughter*

But seriously, Harrison is NOT safe!! I don't care how old (or how supposedly bad of a kisser) he is... that man is wicked sexy!! I never argue when DH wants to watch Star Wars if it's one of the older ones!! icon_wink.gif

By now you may have noticed that there are very few guys that I DON'T think are hot. I'm funny that way.

We really did hijack our own thread here Nan. We have issues. Issues that can only be resolved by a loooong night with the Pirates. That should get us re-focused!! icon_wink.gif

DelightsByE Posted 26 Sep 2007 , 3:47pm
post #99 of 148

Well I can't talk, not only do I wear my lust on my avatar (YUM), but I also have a thing for Anthony Michael Hall icon_rolleyes.gif

And I thank ALL you ladies for letting me have Kevin Costner all for myself thumbs_up.gif

StephW Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
StephW Posted 26 Sep 2007 , 3:51pm
post #100 of 148

Great cookie and cake combo ladies! And your friendship is a wonderful thing!

I just spent wayyy too much time reading thru the posts, so I at least feel I need to throw out my favs. I don't watch many movies, so don't really have an opinion on many actors. But I do listen to country music - and I LOVE Tim McGraw and Keith Urban! Seen them both in concert and they are hot! At one concert, I was at the stage and shook Tim's hand several times --- NO, I wasn't the one who grabbed his crotch... hahaha. I do have some class!

I also love Andre Agassi - the older version of him. Dedicated, great work ethic. I think he looks sooo much better with the shaved head... and I do like when he has a goatee. I have seen him in person too at a tennis tourny in Cincinnatti. He has an odd little habit of blowing bubbles without chewing gum... hahaha. We got it on video tape. Wonder what else he does with that t.... nevermind!! icon_twisted.gif

frstech Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
frstech Posted 26 Sep 2007 , 3:52pm
post #101 of 148

What, not a Sam Elliot fan in the whole lot?? Am I that weird??

By the way, Melvira, forgot to tell you that I love the rhinestone pillars and will have to borrow that idea for the future!!

DelightsByE Posted 26 Sep 2007 , 3:54pm
post #102 of 148

I could do Sam Elliott - but only if he talked the whole time (I love the voice)

Melvira Posted 26 Sep 2007 , 3:56pm
post #103 of 148

Anthony Michael Hall? Really? You KNOW I'm going to make fun of that!! I have to... it's like, the LAW or something! Hehehehe. No, it's cool. We can't always like the same people.

And yes, you can have Kevin Costner all to yourself. Bleugh!!! *shudder* I never found him all that great, but the Waterworld scene where he drinks his own tinkle, well, lets just say that sealed the deal! icon_wink.gif

DelightsByE Posted 26 Sep 2007 , 3:59pm
post #104 of 148
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melvira

Anthony Michael Hall? Really? You KNOW I'm going to make fun of that!! I have to... it's like, the LAW or something! Hehehehe. No, it's cool. We can't always like the same people.

And yes, you can have Kevin Costner all to yourself. Bleugh!!! *shudder* I never found him all that great, but the Waterworld scene where he drinks his own tinkle, well, lets just say that sealed the deal! icon_wink.gif

Laugh if you must, GERARD icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

I never saw Waterworld, but you know that was probably not REAL tinkle, also there is a sect of monks somewhere on the planet that does do that as a matter of routine, and it makes gray hair turn black supposedly

eeeeeewwwwww!!!!!!! tapedshut.gif

DelightsByE Posted 26 Sep 2007 , 4:03pm
post #105 of 148

So you don't think AMH is at all hot? Are you sure?
LL

Melvira Posted 26 Sep 2007 , 4:06pm
post #106 of 148

I am unable to respond to you E... I'm gagging too hard on the monk comment. icon_razz.gif

No... he doesn't really do it for me. Mostly because I just see him in his Weird Science days. Hehehehe. With a bra on his head. icon_wink.gif

DelightsByE Posted 26 Sep 2007 , 4:08pm
post #107 of 148

Man oh man - so "get over it" just isn't in your repertoire??

YOU'RE TOUGH

icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

DelightsByE Posted 26 Sep 2007 , 4:09pm
post #108 of 148

OK so how about this one (who is ALSO mine!)
LL

DelightsByE Posted 26 Sep 2007 , 4:12pm
post #109 of 148

Hey I just noticed I've recently graduated into FORUM FANATIC status!!!!

party.gif

must've happened last night....or first thing this morning icon_lol.gif

NancysFancy Posted 26 Sep 2007 , 4:14pm
post #110 of 148

frstech----You missed my " Oh yeah" last night concerning the deeply handsome Sam Elliot!!! That voice--that mustache--that lanky bod!!! You're not alone in that passion!

DelightsByE-----Oh man----WTH!!!!!! You can have Anthony Michael Hall. Be my guest----He's all yours----- just don't make me watch!

lionladydi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lionladydi Posted 26 Sep 2007 , 4:47pm
post #111 of 148

Welllllllllllll, I must admit that I wouldn't throw rocks at any of these guys that have been mentioned but I must admit, I haven't even been on a date in six and half years. Gave men up for Lent, I guess, and didn't go back and I'm not even Catholic. icon_lol.gif

I'm such a "ditz". I kept staring at that Britney cookie and wondering why someone was making fun of a poor chemo victim. Finally, Nancy said it was Brit. Duh....... icon_confused.gificon_confused.gif

Diane

Melvira Posted 26 Sep 2007 , 4:52pm
post #112 of 148
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionladydi

I'm such a "ditz". I kept staring at that Britney cookie and wondering why someone was making fun of a poor chemo victim. Finally, Nancy said it was Brit. Duh....... icon_confused.gificon_confused.gif

Diane

O...M...G... sitting in a pool of 'laughter pee' now. Thanks for being a ditz just to amuse me!! icon_wink.gif

grannys3angels Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
grannys3angels Posted 26 Sep 2007 , 6:39pm
post #113 of 148

First things first, Melvira...here is a dry set of clothing and a mop icon_smile.gif .
O.K. Melvira, I have to say when it comes to a man being, most elegant, gorgeous and ever so sohisticated for his age...the winner, Sean Connery. Oh my goodness that voice of his could just melt the buttercream or fondant right off a cake.
Oh and Paul Newman with those drop dead gorgeous baby blues, what an amazing abandance of sex appeal in those eyes...and he has a smile that is just as sexy.

You could say I am giving away my age, but I don't care, either of these men could put their shoes under my bed anytime...poor DH I make him put his in the closet icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif Oh my goodness I have had a blast with this thread, Thanks ladies for the laughs, I really needed it.

Day dreaming is over for now, back to the cake & cookie. I got to look at all the other designs, I love this cake with or without the pillars, its still a knock out design. As for the Disco Dust making it sparkle, Sugarshack did a cake and add the Disco Dust to it and you can for sure see the sparkle. I would love to get some the Disco Dust. Anyway here is the link to her cake if you would like to see how it looks.

http://cakecentral.com/modules.php?name=gallery&file=displayimage&pid=717643

party.gif WTG DelightsByE for becoming a FORUM FANATIC!!

For Nancy, could you make some Orlando Bloom cookies in his elf garb or without...LMBO! just joking, but I bet they would sell great.

God Bless,
Sharon

JanetPlanet Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JanetPlanet Posted 26 Sep 2007 , 9:37pm
post #114 of 148

When did I get so old?! Anthony Michael Hall was the dorky little kid in braces in Sweet Sixteen and The Breakfast Club, right... which lemme see, would make him about 35 now? Yikes! Ahhh yesss! Sean Connery always (after Harrison)!!!!

And thanks for the misunderstanding so I can clarify that cookie story one more time... THAT IS NOT A CHEMO VICTIM! IT IS THAT WACK-O BRITNEY SPEARS SHAVING HER HEAD TO P--- OFF HER MOTHER!

OK Nanc ~ so far I've booked you for Martha Stewart's Weddings 2008, a freebie-trip to Cake Camp in Vegas next year to teach cool cookie technique, ten 1/2 hr segments on QVC selling 8x8" personalized Zodiac cookie gifts, a full-page entry in the Horchow Collection catalog featuring sets of Windows with Flower Boxes cookies (with matching notecards in a deluxe decorative tin), and a booking on Dr. Phil to discuss "How to Pick Up the Pieces if Your Cookie Starts to Crumble".

PS: The disco dust might leave a "rainbow effect" of a lot of colors. That might not work with your black/gray/white theme.

PSS: I like Bobby Flay holding that "manly" utinsel! No little wisk for him!

OzCookie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
OzCookie Posted 26 Sep 2007 , 9:56pm
post #115 of 148

I've been off-line for 24 hours and just signed back on - I can't BELIEVE where this thread headed off to!! icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

I also can't believe that my beloved Sean snuck out from under my quilt and got snapped up by others (it was supposed to be my secret icon_redface.gificon_redface.gif )
Never mind... I claim first rights to all the hunks.... 'coz I'm REALLY old and we all know that old people deserve first go! icon_twisted.gificon_twisted.gif

Now, minds out of the gutter and back to cake!! dunce.gif

freddyfl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
freddyfl Posted 26 Sep 2007 , 10:16pm
post #116 of 148
Quote:

Hi JanetPlanet! ( Thanks for your very sweet pm. I appreciate all your praise. Can I make you my agent?)

Yeahhhhh........ Scrumptious looking Britney cookie! Do you think K-Fed ordered these?

Actually, this well done cookie looks much more like the work of the very talented CC member, freddyfl. ( Come on freddy--fess up!)

Thanks Nancy, but that Brittany cookie isn't mine! LOL It is well done though. =) And hey, why does Mel get a personalized cookie and I don't...now I am gonna have to go off and pout! LOL.....You two, Mel & Nancy, amaze me. Off being jealous and pouty.... icon_sad.gif

tw1nkle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tw1nkle Posted 26 Sep 2007 , 10:32pm
post #117 of 148

Kudos to you both for your cookie/cake creation.

I have spent many a long afternoon drooling over all nancy's cookie photos.

Now, back the real reason for this topic - how come no-one has mentioned Daniel Craig yet....? I mean surely any sane woman couldn't resist a man with a license to thrill...i mean kill lol icon_smile.gif

wgoat5 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
wgoat5 Posted 26 Sep 2007 , 11:50pm
post #118 of 148

Nancy...Sam Elliot is a DREAM!!!!!!!!!!! Ohhh YUM...* picks up tongue *

GI Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
GI Posted 27 Sep 2007 , 12:30am
post #119 of 148
Quote:
Originally Posted by JanetPlanet

Here's a tip on how NOT to get your man... and don't you think this suspiciously looks like Nancy's work? Hmmmm...

icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif HA HA HA HA HA!!!! icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

GI Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
GI Posted 27 Sep 2007 , 12:41am
post #120 of 148
Quote:
Originally Posted by DelightsByE

Hey I just noticed I've recently graduated into FORUM FANATIC status!!!!

party.gif

must've happened last night....or first thing this morning icon_lol.gif

thumbs_up.gif CONGRATS!!! party.gifprincess.gificon_biggrin.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%