The Autumn Fairy

Decorating By 4starcakes Updated 24 Sep 2007 , 4:18am by 4starcakes

4starcakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
4starcakes Posted 23 Sep 2007 , 9:29pm
post #1 of 12

I made this cake today to celebrate the beginning of autumn. She is my first fairy so please be nice. LOL! Hope you like her. Happy Autumn!
LL

11 replies
chqtpi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
chqtpi Posted 23 Sep 2007 , 9:35pm
post #2 of 12

oh my goodness that is darling! wonderful job! thanks for sharing

cakenutz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakenutz Posted 23 Sep 2007 , 9:35pm
post #3 of 12

She's cute. Isn't it funny that it just autumn and we are ready to pull out the sweaters and bake bake bake lol. Here the leaves were falling today. How do they know that yesterday was the first day of fall????? icon_wink.gif

baergarivera Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
baergarivera Posted 23 Sep 2007 , 9:36pm
post #4 of 12

4starcakes,

This is so cute just love it and those colors OMG JUST ADORABLE YOU DID A ROCKING GOOD JOB

Michelle icon_biggrin.gif

pastryjen Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pastryjen Posted 23 Sep 2007 , 9:36pm
post #5 of 12

My son (3) just said that this is a very pretty cake and asked if I could make it for him. You did a great job and I like the way you used the leaves as her wings and clothing. Well done.

auntmamie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
auntmamie Posted 23 Sep 2007 , 9:38pm
post #6 of 12

ADORABLE

mgdqueen Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mgdqueen Posted 23 Sep 2007 , 9:39pm
post #7 of 12

She is SO cute! It doesn't feel like fall here-it was 93 again today and the kids were in the pool. I'm ready for chili.

Great job on your fall fairy-she might just put me in that "autumnish" mood!!

CookieChef Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CookieChef Posted 23 Sep 2007 , 9:45pm
post #8 of 12

Precious!

4starcakes Posted 23 Sep 2007 , 10:35pm
post #9 of 12

Thank you ladies! It was hot here today also but I just love the thought that fall is now here. I guess that is why I decided to make a fairy. It never gets really cold down here and this autumn fairy is part of my fairytale where it gets really cold in deep south Texas. LOL!

moptop Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
moptop Posted 23 Sep 2007 , 11:24pm
post #10 of 12

very cute! I'm excited fall is here too... I really enjoy summer but always look forward to the change in seasons. The leaves are changing colors here now and the other evening I smelled a fireplace!! (temps dipped pretty low).

Ginnycakes3 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ginnycakes3 Posted 23 Sep 2007 , 11:52pm
post #11 of 12

Totally adorable! icon_smile.gif
I love fall! I am so ready for it after a hot dry summer!( Although not looking forward to what comes after fall!) LOL
I love baking and cooking this time of year, especially apple pie's, caramel apples, pumpkin bread ect...The whole house smells wonderfully sweet and spicy! icon_smile.gif

Thank's for sharing picture!

4starcakes Posted 24 Sep 2007 , 4:18am
post #12 of 12

Ginnycakes3 - Wow! All of those treats sound delicious! What time should we all be there! LOL!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%