Just Noticing....

Decorating By Momkiksbutt Updated 24 Sep 2007 , 8:23pm by mariannedavis

Momkiksbutt Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Momkiksbutt Posted 23 Sep 2007 , 7:14am
post #1 of 7

Is it just me or has anyone else noticed that lately it seems the same few folks are being posted as "member spotlight"?

6 replies
redpanda Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
redpanda Posted 23 Sep 2007 , 8:13am
post #2 of 7

I think it is just that it has been about 2 months since boween was selected for member spotlight.

adven68 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
adven68 Posted 23 Sep 2007 , 12:08pm
post #3 of 7

They were changed more frequently (it seems) when it first started....but I don't mind Boween's face!! icon_lol.gif

I'm sure J & H are just super busy.

Momkiksbutt Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Momkiksbutt Posted 23 Sep 2007 , 8:10pm
post #4 of 7

I'm sure you're right....

JanH Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JanH Posted 23 Sep 2007 , 10:44pm
post #5 of 7

Here's the same question answered by Heath:

http://forum.cakecentral.com/cake-decorating-ftopict-529153-.html

HTH

Heath Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Heath Posted 24 Sep 2007 , 4:42am
post #6 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Momkiksbutt

Is it just me or has anyone else noticed that lately it seems the same few folks are being posted as "member spotlight"?

Its not really a matter of " The same few folks".. once you are added to the spotlight you will always remain there. Only the most recent one appears on the right column of the site, it doesn't rotate. The same one has been up for awhile because we have been too busy working on site and server updates to put together new spotlights or newsletters.

There will probably be a new spotlight posted next weekendish..

mariannedavis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mariannedavis Posted 24 Sep 2007 , 8:23pm
post #7 of 7

After reading this I suddenly realized how overwhelmed with work the CC Admin must be!

This is a huge site with thousands of online members, which requires a big hosting thingy icon_confused.gif and constant live monitoring. Whew...glad it's not my job!

Well, I'm going to set up an automatic monthly donation right now because I can't imagine NOT having CC now that I've found it!

The advice and support here is certainly worth so much more to me than a few bucks a month. thumbs_up.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%