Karoake Machine For 10 Yr Old

Decorating By emie Updated 23 Nov 2006 , 6:15pm by debsuewoo

emie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
emie Posted 23 Nov 2006 , 4:22pm
post #1 of 5

Happy Thanksgiving! Do any of you have experience with Karoake machine? I've been Googling but have come up with very little. Everything is either very "cheap" or way to expensive. Do you know of a med price, good quality machine? Thanks.

4 replies
starrchaser Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
starrchaser Posted 23 Nov 2006 , 4:34pm
post #2 of 5

thats pretty much hoe it goes. good quality ones are pricier and cheap is cheap. sry.

debsuewoo Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
debsuewoo Posted 23 Nov 2006 , 4:47pm
post #3 of 5

I love all three (yes, I said three) of mine!!! Mine range from cheap to expensive and the cheapest one looks like a boom box. I love to sing with my kids!!

Anyway, you need to decide if the machine will be hooked up to your television or if you want it self contained and have a screen on the machine itself. Both of my cheaper machines cost around $50.00 and my "REAL" machine was purchased for around $200.00 . I like them all equally. What you really need to look into is the karaoke discs themselves. I have bought them at Wal-mart, K-mart and on line at a place called DooWop.com (I prefer this site). Have fun!!

Debbi

Zmama Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Zmama Posted 23 Nov 2006 , 6:00pm
post #4 of 5

Get one with a screen, unless she has her own tv.

And buy earplugs for you, they'll sing the songs over and over and over and...

debsuewoo Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
debsuewoo Posted 23 Nov 2006 , 6:15pm
post #5 of 5

I definately forgot to tell you to get ear plugs My 9 year old gets one song in her head and sings it over and over again! (The last song was the Titanic theme). It was horrible for a bit, then she got the song down and actually went into her school talent show. But those first few weeks, oy vey!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%