Wvu Cookies

Baking By CakesByNikki Updated 27 Nov 2006 , 4:59pm by ButtercreamCakeArtist

CakesByNikki Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakesByNikki Posted 22 Nov 2006 , 3:47am
post #1 of 3

I need to make some WVU cookies for my husbands football party. I was wondering if anyone had some ideas on how to make these. I haven't decorated many cookie just cakes, and can really use some help on this one. Thanks icon_sad.gif

2 replies
GeminiRJ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
GeminiRJ Posted 22 Nov 2006 , 6:27pm
post #2 of 3

I'd go buy a football shaped cookie cutter. Decorate with the school colors. Or you could cut out the letters (WVU) and either add them to the top of a round cookie, or leave as separate cookies. I'm sure whatever you go with, they'll be gobbled up!

ButtercreamCakeArtist Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ButtercreamCakeArtist Posted 27 Nov 2006 , 4:59pm
post #3 of 3

Hi. I hope this isn't too late.
I think if you could make some round cookies and cut out the W and V in MMF and place on the cookies. Maybe cover the whole cookie in one round piece of MMF. Probably Gold. THen cut the W and V out in Blue using a template. ?
If you really wanted to go into detail, you could make the mmf or RI on the cookie blue....you could cut a slightly bigger W and V out in Gold, then place a smaller set over the gold set in Blue.
Was that confusing?

Also, you could go with regular footballs if you were going to do the above.
Royal Icing or MMF to decorate.

If you have the alphabet set, or you could make templates, you could just cut out the W and V like the WV logo, and tint cookie dough blue or gold. Then, fill in with royal icing the opposite color?????
You could attach them before baking or with RI after.

HTH! Hope I didn't confuse you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know what I mean, whether anyone else does or not! I have good ideas!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%