Twins/1St/cherries

Decorating By danar217 Updated 23 Sep 2007 , 8:54pm by twinsline7

danar217 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
danar217 Posted 17 Sep 2007 , 6:42pm
post #1 of 4

I have to make a cake and am stumped. It's for twin girls turning one. The theme is cherries...two cherries on a stem like twins. Anyway, I am stumped. It has to be something tiered and there needs to be 2 cupcakes somewhere on it (one for each girl). The colors are white, red and a little green. It will be buttercream but I can use fondant accents if needed. Maybe even something with the wire things coming out. Any ideas?
HELP!! icon_cry.gif

3 replies
danar217 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
danar217 Posted 18 Sep 2007 , 1:22am
post #2 of 4

PLEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEE Help!

twinsline7 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
twinsline7 Posted 18 Sep 2007 , 5:07pm
post #3 of 4

I saw this yesterday and have been trying to think for ya! .....what about taking some of the strawberry shortcake designs and turning it into a cherry theme for the girls? .....with two fondant cherries sitting on the top...with a little bow on each give them arms legs and smiles!!

I'll keep thinking icon_biggrin.gif

twinsline7 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
twinsline7 Posted 23 Sep 2007 , 8:54pm
post #4 of 4

I dont know if youre still checking this thread....but when this cake was posted today I immdeiately thought of this request! Maybe changing the pink to the green you need? or leave the pink change the hearts to cherries with green stems? ....for the cupcakes ont he side make fondant cherry twins for them....or 2 mini ball pan cherries?

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%