Do I Hear "been There, Done That?" (Long)

Business By OzCookie Updated 25 Sep 2007 , 9:39pm by OzCookie

LaSombra Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LaSombra Posted 24 Sep 2007 , 2:49pm
post #121 of 126
Quote:
Originally Posted by gingerkitten79

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonjovibabe

Perhaps they made a bad job of it just to spite her then (which is what I'd have been tempted to do icon_twisted.gif !) icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

ooo i thought that but wasnt going to say it bwahaha! Arent we terrible?

lol me too! Great minds think alike, eh? icon_rolleyes.gif

mrsw Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mrsw Posted 24 Sep 2007 , 3:04pm
post #122 of 126

I am still a believer in the whole karma thing.... Hopefully this is a life lesson that both the MOB and the bride will walk away from with a little more wisdom but well, some people never learn

indydebi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
indydebi Posted 24 Sep 2007 , 3:13pm
post #123 of 126
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsw

I am still a believer in the whole karma thing.... Hopefully this is a life lesson that both the MOB and the bride will walk away from with a little more wisdom but well, some people never learn

I'll go with the "some people never learn" part. THis will never be their fault .... the blame will always be with someone else.

ceshell Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ceshell Posted 24 Sep 2007 , 4:55pm
post #124 of 126
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozcookie

Our beloved MOB actually let slip the price to my friend, during a tirade on how I had cost her a fortune due to my uncooperative attitude!

I love how this is YOUR fault!! icon_confused.gif

Anyway I have to admit I was kind of hoping the bride would end up with a nice, gorgeous cake but that it also was just a TON of money. That way the bride wouldn't have had to be penalized for her mother's poor behavior, but the mom would have paid thru the nose. Poor gal (the bride). Oh well, if she let her mother commandeer this much of the wedding, perhaps the pomp and circumstance wasn't that important to her anyway. Who knows, maybe the bride and groom are even getting a laugh out of their awful mom-planned reception and just reveling in how happy they are to be together.

LOL I think I've been reading too many fairy tales to my daughter icon_wink.gif.

FrostinGal Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
FrostinGal Posted 25 Sep 2007 , 10:52am
post #125 of 126

Just made it through the whole thread and I can't believe that woman! Telling people it's your fault, Oz?!?! I was hoping the cake would be at least $2000. But yucky works, too.
I know, I'm bad. icon_twisted.gif

OzCookie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
OzCookie Posted 25 Sep 2007 , 9:39pm
post #126 of 126

icon_twisted.gificon_twisted.gif Hee, hee!! icon_twisted.gificon_twisted.gif

It's hard not to gloat. I know I shouldn't, but I'm afraid sainthood continues to elude me!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%