My Dh Rocks

Lounge By clsilvus Updated 17 Sep 2007 , 9:32pm by mxdiva

clsilvus Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
clsilvus Posted 16 Sep 2007 , 5:08pm
post #1 of 5

I recently left for the weekend and while I was gone he built shelves in our coat closet for all my cake supplies. Until then they have been shoved in my bedroom closet and a china hutch ('til we sold it, then they ended up in a box in the garage).

I didn't realize how much crap I have (for a small time hobbyist) until I organized it.

I tried to stitch them together but have no idea how to work stitch assist.
LL
LL
LL

4 replies
LaSombra Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LaSombra Posted 16 Sep 2007 , 5:56pm
post #2 of 5

awesome thumbs_up.gif wish my husband even knew how to make shelves! What a wonderful surprise for you!! icon_biggrin.gif

Cake stuff really does take up alot of space...especially the pans and boards icon_rolleyes.gif at least you can nest certain ones.

mkerton Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mkerton Posted 16 Sep 2007 , 6:21pm
post #3 of 5

yeah My DH just recently turned some bi-fold wood closet doors (we took out of kiddos bedrooms cause they were easy to pinch fingers in) into shelves in our garage for all my extra supplies (mostly right now I am using it for back-up pantry items)...he also hung a bunch of nails in our basement for cake pans (than can be hung) and made me some wooden cake boards out of scrap wood my Dad had in his garage (whatever that thin wood stuff is)...... so far he is the one organizing my cake stuff (cause I really stink at it).

mkolmar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mkolmar Posted 17 Sep 2007 , 8:31pm
post #4 of 5

That's so nice of him, what a good hubby.

mxdiva Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mxdiva Posted 17 Sep 2007 , 9:32pm
post #5 of 5

that was very nice of him thumbs_up.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%