Pyjama Party Ideas!!

Decorating By like-a-fat-kid-loves-cake Updated 28 Jul 2005 , 9:49pm by sheilaattaway

like-a-fat-kid-loves-cake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
like-a-fat-kid-loves-cake Posted 27 Jul 2005 , 1:18pm
post #1 of 7

my sisters friend is having a pyjama party for her birthday and i have been asked to do the cake!
ANY IDEAS!
oh by the way my sisters friend................SHES 32!!! icon_eek.gif
PLEASE HELP!!!
THANX
XXX

6 replies
TinaRe Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TinaRe Posted 27 Jul 2005 , 1:25pm
post #2 of 7

Try putting on the cake what they will be doing that night. Like drinking wine, maragritas, pillow fights, junk food, movies, t.v. If that doesn't work then put on there what she likes to do or what she use to do at PJ parties! You are her sister after all you must have had PJ parties with her growing up! Good Luck and post a pic when you are done.

MoonicaLeigh Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MoonicaLeigh Posted 27 Jul 2005 , 2:05pm
post #3 of 7

since she's 32 the first thing I think of is a tub of popcorn. I dont know why or how hard it would be. Or make a fuzzy slippers cake, those are just what immediately comes to mind. I cant wait to see what you come up with

kaimbree01 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kaimbree01 Posted 27 Jul 2005 , 7:19pm
post #4 of 7

The tub of popcorn sounds like a great idea! All that I can think of for a grown up sleep over is green face mask cleanser, cucumbers, and big hair curlers ...LOL

jjandascog Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jjandascog Posted 27 Jul 2005 , 10:36pm
post #5 of 7

I think I would make a cake to look like a pillow with some fuzzy slippers or a DVD and remote or spilled popcorn or drink on top of the pillow...

sheilaattaway Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sheilaattaway Posted 28 Jul 2005 , 9:45pm
post #6 of 7

This is an idea, of course you couls make them grown up lol
LL

sheilaattaway Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sheilaattaway Posted 28 Jul 2005 , 9:49pm
post #7 of 7

Here is a popcorn cake I found
LL

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%