What Is You Favorite Perfume?

Lounge By jen1977 Updated 18 Nov 2006 , 5:26am by Fascination

jen1977 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jen1977 Posted 15 Nov 2006 , 6:13pm
post #1 of 32

Mine are all from Victoria's secret. My favs are Love Spell, Romance (or maybe it's romantic, can't remember), and Desire.

31 replies
mvigil Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mvigil Posted 15 Nov 2006 , 6:14pm
post #2 of 32

soft musk from avon

darandon Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
darandon Posted 15 Nov 2006 , 6:26pm
post #3 of 32

I prefer the older perfumes.

My favorite is "White Shoulders" and "Chantilly"

ShirleyW Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ShirleyW Posted 15 Nov 2006 , 6:38pm
post #4 of 32

One that was discontinued 35 years ago and I still miss it. Golden Woods by Max Factor. Now I like something lighter, from Body and Bath, Moonlight Path. Smells fresh and clean.

There was one popular about ten years ago, don't remember who made it but it was called Poison. I just hated it, absolutely made me sick to my stomach. When I worked and customers would come in wearing that I just choked. Reminded me of burnt grapes.

BritBB Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BritBB Posted 15 Nov 2006 , 6:44pm
post #5 of 32

For years and years I've used Chanel's "Coco", but a few years ago went from spicy with slightly floral and use mostly Lancome's "Poeme".

flavacakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
flavacakes Posted 15 Nov 2006 , 6:56pm
post #6 of 32

I like Happy from Clinique.

MrsMissey Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MrsMissey Posted 15 Nov 2006 , 7:04pm
post #7 of 32

FOr me it's tie: Dream Angels and Aqua Di' Gio

Monica0271 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Monica0271 Posted 15 Nov 2006 , 7:05pm
post #8 of 32

I can not wear it or be near it icon_cry.gif

Anykind makes me sick to my tummy & I get a migrane. I can not even use scented soaps, laundry det, etc.... icon_cry.gif

I just smell plain... icon_rolleyes.gif

edited for spelling icon_redface.gif

missyek Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
missyek Posted 15 Nov 2006 , 7:11pm
post #9 of 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monica0271

Anykind makes me sick to my tummy & I get a migrane. I can not even use sented soaps, laundry det, etc.... icon_cry.gif

Don't worry, you are not the only one. I don't get migraines (amazingly enough) I just stop breathing! icon_surprised.gif I cannot go near perfume counters in stores. I have had at least two episodes where I literally could not breathe. My throat closed right up, I started turning blue and my hubby had to drag me out of the store! I have a really tough time when people wear an entire bottle too. icon_razz.gif The perfume counters are the worse, though because there is a huge concentration of scents. I can handle some mild scents, but most of the time nothing. So no perfumes for me and VERY mild colonges for hubby--but I can't be around him just after he puts it on. icon_sad.gif

Monica0271 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Monica0271 Posted 15 Nov 2006 , 7:18pm
post #10 of 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by missyek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monica0271

Anykind makes me sick to my tummy & I get a migrane. I can not even use sented soaps, laundry det, etc.... icon_cry.gif

Don't worry, you are not the only one. I don't get migraines (amazingly enough) I just stop breathing! icon_surprised.gif I cannot go near perfume counters in stores. I have had at least two episodes where I literally could not breathe. My throat closed right up, I started turning blue and my hubby had to drag me out of the store! I have a really tough time when people wear an entire bottle too. icon_razz.gif The perfume counters are the worse, though because there is a huge concentration of scents. I can handle some mild scents, but most of the time nothing. So no perfumes for me and VERY mild colonges for hubby--but I can't be around him just after he puts it on. icon_sad.gif

Strange. I thought I was the only one that it bothered. I hate conone conters, Or worse is the avon or Mary Kay booklets. They are so strong!!

Funny but true after reading this topic I started getting a headache. icon_confused.gif Explain that one.

Pootchi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Pootchi Posted 15 Nov 2006 , 8:20pm
post #11 of 32

anything fruity is what I like, or light flower scents. not too strong, just a little touch!

cakecrumb Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakecrumb Posted 15 Nov 2006 , 8:41pm
post #12 of 32

Allure by Chanel at night or if i'm going somewhere special

otherwise, i love the light fresh sents of the bath and body works sprays for during the day

emilykakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
emilykakes Posted 15 Nov 2006 , 8:59pm
post #13 of 32

I am a perfume junkie. Right now my favorites are Ralph Lauren Blue and simply by Clinique. I get tons of compliments on Blue!

wendysue Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
wendysue Posted 15 Nov 2006 , 9:33pm
post #14 of 32

Red Door is a favorite, but I have to say I haven't sampled to many fragrences. I'd like to find a couple to keep on hand, just too expensive.
I used to like Sparkling White Diamonds, but it's hard to find. Not real big on the regular White Diamonds, but I have a lot of it!

klg1152 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
klg1152 Posted 16 Nov 2006 , 2:51am
post #15 of 32

Shalimar because it reminds me of my Mom

mkolmar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mkolmar Posted 16 Nov 2006 , 3:08am
post #16 of 32

I can't wear any or I get sick feeling, even smelling certain types on people turns my stomack. so mine would probly have to be the kid drool aroma that is left on my clothes icon_twisted.gif

joanmary Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
joanmary Posted 16 Nov 2006 , 6:28am
post #17 of 32

I, too, like Moonlight Path.

Shallimar makes me sneeze.

mxpark Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mxpark Posted 16 Nov 2006 , 6:38am
post #18 of 32

style by ralph lauren
light blue by dolce and gabbana

i also like all the scented lotions from victoria's secret. especially my desire and love spell.

sweetness_221 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweetness_221 Posted 16 Nov 2006 , 7:17am
post #19 of 32

I am so allergic to perfume or any kind of heavy scents. My throat gets scratchy, my sinuses clog up, and I get horrible migraines. I can't even handle air fresheners or candles. I have to literally run through perfume or candle sections at department stores or try to avoid them all together. The only scent I can handle is apple cinnamon and that is if it's very very light. It's strange because all of the women in my family once they have children become allergic to perfume. I used to be able to wear perfume before I had kids and it seems like after each one my tolerance got less and less. I'm just glad that my DH understands my problem and doesn't wear cologne. It's a horrible allergy to have and not many people understand why you can't be around them if they are wearing perfume. My mother is having a horrible time at her job right now because a certain co-worker that's there just doesn't get it. My mother has told her on several occasions that her perfume is making her physically sick, but a couple days later she's right back to wearing perfume again. I just wish more people would understand that it's a real allergy and not in our heads.

Ohara Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ohara Posted 16 Nov 2006 , 12:18pm
post #20 of 32

I don't wear much perfume. I like the smell until I put it on.
There are two that I do like on me...
Donna Karan's Cashmere Mist
Victoria's Secret Pink

badgerang Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
badgerang Posted 16 Nov 2006 , 1:18pm
post #21 of 32

Ralph Lauren Blue (my favorite, I could bathe in it!)
Gucci Envy
Estee Lauder Pleasures

fat-sissy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
fat-sissy Posted 16 Nov 2006 , 1:23pm
post #22 of 32

I wear Cool Water by Davidoff. But I also love Happy.

KlyKat Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KlyKat Posted 16 Nov 2006 , 1:28pm
post #23 of 32

I love VS Dream Angels. But my fav is Aveda parfumes!!! They are fabulous. Shampure is the best. I have it in everything from shampoo, conditioner, lotion, liquid soap, you name it icon_razz.gif

mjw15618 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mjw15618 Posted 16 Nov 2006 , 1:57pm
post #24 of 32

L'Occitaine's Lavender cologne...I love lavender and this stuff is wonderful. It's only available in the early summer so I have to make a bottle last for a year.

Zmama Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Zmama Posted 17 Nov 2006 , 4:17am
post #25 of 32

Clinique Happy. Happy to Be is WAAAY too strong for me, just something about it. I also like CK U Imposters.

cakesbyjess Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakesbyjess Posted 17 Nov 2006 , 5:06am
post #26 of 32

My two favorites are Ralph Lauren's Blue and Dolce & Gabbana's Light Blue. icon_smile.gif

ckkerber Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ckkerber Posted 17 Nov 2006 , 6:01am
post #27 of 32

Vanilia by L'Artisan Parfumeur . . . my fave special occasion scent. It's a bit sweet but I love the vanilla undertones.

Chanel No. 5 is always a favorite, as is Chanel's Allure.

born2bake4u Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
born2bake4u Posted 17 Nov 2006 , 11:16am
post #28 of 32

i love cashmere mist and lucky#6, and some of the perfumes from bath and body works japenese cherry blossoms and white cherry blossom. i go through changes all the time, i use to love white linen, but my body must have changes cause now its too strong. also like sparkling white diamonds.

finnox Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
finnox Posted 17 Nov 2006 , 3:53pm
post #29 of 32

My husbands dad buys us perfume every year. No joke every year for christmas we know what we have under the tree. Mine is Gucci Eau de Parfum II and Hugo Boss deep red I think is the name. I also love fruity smells from victoria secret. I get migranes with lotion and some perfumes so I have to be carefull. I also like the new Burberry dont know the exact name though.

XoGuitarChefoX Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
XoGuitarChefoX Posted 17 Nov 2006 , 10:47pm
post #30 of 32

I like Lucky it smells so beautiful and i like refuge by charlotte russe or at least u get it there.....lol
~Natalie ~

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%