Thomas Town @ New England Six Flags

Lounge By Dordee Updated 18 Sep 2007 , 2:57pm by chelleb1974

Dordee Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Dordee Posted 14 Sep 2007 , 5:18pm
post #1 of 7

Has anyone here ever taken their children to Thomas Town? They have one at the New England Six Flags in Maine and the Six Flags near San Francisco, Ca. I thought that might be a great family vacation next year since my son is a Thomas fanatic but I just wanted to get some more opinions about it first. It will be a long trip for us unless I can get my hubby to fly. He hates flying and would rather drive even if it meant 2 or 3 days getting there. We would be going to the one in Maine.

TIA,
Charlotte

6 replies
Dordee Posted 15 Sep 2007 , 12:41pm
post #2 of 7

ummm......NOBODY has been to New England Six Flags or has heard of Thomas Town (Thomas the Train)? Maybe I dreamed it all up? I know i'm not the only one with a Thomas fanatic living in my home. I just don't want to drive 14 or 15 hours only to find out it sucks (for lack of a better word). Any opinions would be great! Thanks!!!!

auntmamie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
auntmamie Posted 16 Sep 2007 , 6:14pm
post #3 of 7

Little Help - Six Flags New England is in Massachusetts, not Maine. what you may want to look for is the Day Out With Thomas. My mother, sister, and 3 nephews went to one, and were able to spend the whole day having fun.

Dordee Posted 17 Sep 2007 , 12:26am
post #4 of 7

After I turned off my computer last night I realized that I had typed in the wrong state. I have looked it up on the computer and it sounds like fun but I really wanted someone's personal experience with going there. Looks like i'm outta luck. We have been to Day Out With Thomas twice now. It was fun but i'm looking at more of somewhere to go on vacation and also do some sightseeing. Thanks for replying!

Charlotte

daltonam Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
daltonam Posted 17 Sep 2007 , 1:46am
post #5 of 7

spottydog took her son to something to do with thomas one year... you could PM her & see what it was icon_smile.gif

Dordee Posted 18 Sep 2007 , 12:42am
post #6 of 7

Thanks Daltonam. I think I will p.m. her and maybe she can give me some insight on it if she has been.

chelleb1974 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
chelleb1974 Posted 18 Sep 2007 , 2:57pm
post #7 of 7

Dordee,

There is a Thomas Town at Six Flags in New England - Near Springfield, Massachusetts. I live about 3 hours away. I am actually going to Six Flags in a few weeks with my best friend (she lives 40minutes from Six Flags) and will try to get a brochure/literature about it for you and will try to get some pictures for you also - if you want!

Feel free to respond here or PM me!

~Chelle

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%