Dissed In The Parking Lot :(

Lounge By LaSombra Updated 14 Sep 2007 , 4:02pm by LaSombra

LaSombra Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LaSombra Posted 14 Sep 2007 , 3:11am
post #1 of 8

ok, so yesterday I went to Cash n Carry and got a few things...by a few things, that's about 5 bags of flour and a bag of sugar, 50 lbs each, and some other items for baking... I had two of my kids with me, the 2 yo and 4 yo...

So, I'm out in the parking lot, putting these big 50 lb bags into my trunk and hear a man's voice, "do you need some help loading that into your trunk?" I usually decline because I can handle it and was about to turn to whoever it was and tell him "I think I can handle it."

Little did I know he wasn't actually talking to me but to the girl putting stuff in the car next to mine. It was this young thing with a miniskirt on and tight-fitting shirt, hair all made up...She had a couple cases of cool whip...maybe 25 lbs each, I'd guess. She told him, "no thanks" and he went back to his truck and left.

Man, I didn't think I was that bad...maybe cause I'm fat and didn't have on any makeup or anything but I'm the motherly type...friendly looking and still fairly feminine, bogged down by 2 kids and such... am I not cute enough to be helped with heavy objects? icon_cry.gif

What is that??

7 replies
Tramski Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Tramski Posted 14 Sep 2007 , 3:14am
post #2 of 8

It's not that you weren't cute enough, he was just too lazy to do actual heavy lifting. He needed a sissy job to look impressive icon_wink.gif

How could anyone pass up a CC member, we are all fantastic and everyone should be able to tell us by the flour in our hair and frosting on everything we own icon_smile.gif

LaSombra Posted 14 Sep 2007 , 4:35am
post #3 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tramski

It's not that you weren't cute enough, he was just too lazy to do actual heavy lifting. He needed a sissy job to look impressive icon_wink.gif

How could anyone pass up a CC member, we are all fantastic and everyone should be able to tell us by the flour in our hair and frosting on everything we own icon_smile.gif

lol, yes, that's what it is! icon_twisted.gif

He must have just had his eyes fixated on the girl with the miniskirt and not even noticed my existence. I mean, I don't expect every man out there to offer to help but if he's offering it to someone right next to me, why not me? icon_sad.gif

lol@ the frosting comment. I think there was a bit of frosting in spots on my jeans at the time...not very noticeable but still there icon_razz.gif

Monilynn Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Monilynn Posted 14 Sep 2007 , 9:11am
post #4 of 8

hugs I am sorry that happened to you =( but I agree with Tramski sissy man ! pft takes real woman to toss a few 50 plbs of flour while managing the kids !

hugs

Monica

Auryn Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Auryn Posted 14 Sep 2007 , 10:17am
post #5 of 8

honestly
he probably figured that by helping miniskirt he might get a number

susanmm23 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
susanmm23 Posted 14 Sep 2007 , 11:44am
post #6 of 8

he was looking for a hot single girl probably saw your kids and thought she is taken i will work on this barely dressed one.

awolf24 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
awolf24 Posted 14 Sep 2007 , 12:14pm
post #7 of 8

You are all too funny! The frosting on the jeans is classic! icon_smile.gificon_smile.gificon_smile.gif

LaSombra Posted 14 Sep 2007 , 4:02pm
post #8 of 8

of course he was looking to hook up with that girl but...

he made it a little too obvious what it was he was after. She did turn him down, afterall. I bet she saw me turn around when he said that. lol Serves him right for being selfish. icon_rolleyes.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%