Pattern Presses

Decorating By lori83179 Updated 26 Jul 2005 , 3:05pm by traci

lori83179 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lori83179 Posted 26 Jul 2005 , 2:47pm
post #1 of 2

I always use a lettering pattern press when writing on cakes, my freehand is terrible!
I'm looking for somewhere I can buy a Number set of presses ---- does anyone have any idea where I can get those?

1 reply
traci Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
traci Posted 26 Jul 2005 , 3:05pm
post #2 of 2

I also have trouble writing on cakes! I think I have seen a number press at the local decorating store in my area. You might also look to see if you could order one online. What I usually do for numbers is I have two different candy molds that work great. One has large numbers and the other is kind of small...I got both at hobby lobby.

Quote by @%username% on %date%